What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED Microgrow

RaZoR!

Those should produce nice little colas.

Depending on the age of the plant when it was put into flower, it can take up to 2 weeks or more to show sex. Wouldn't worry. No the light schedule being 12.5/11.5 won't matter, continue on as nothing happened. If you have a more mature plant in veg say 40 days from seed it will show sex much sooner in flower, but it will also show preflowers in veg.

Took me many years to figure out how to sex in veg, I found growing in smaller containers that plants will show sex faster. Just a trick if you're in a time crunch for sexing plants. You also need good vision or a magnifying glass.

Best of luck.

I flipped them to 12/12 28 days from seed. They have are on Day 11 of flower now. I did tie them down a good bit so they do look quite different. Pics soon.

TheScrogFrog

Yeah so they should be showing sex soon. 28 a little early even for preflowers, they should show sex in the next week or so IMO.

RaZoR!

Yeah so they should be showing sex soon. 28 a little early even for preflowers, they should show sex in the next week or so IMO.

Having about 135 watts of cfl in the 1x2x1.5 cab, trained the plants extensively, vegged for 4 weeks at about 100 watts. Is one ounce dry doable? Have had to defoliate more then needed due to fan leaves hitting lights during the stretch before training. What do you think?

TheScrogFrog

An ounce dry is very doable. I got 300g from like 450w of CFL once in 4.7sqft. Lol.

I wouldn't defoliate anything, I let leaves die naturally. Defoliation is overrated. I guess if they are hitting the lights I would say figure out a way to raise the light if possible. Or just train the shit out of them.

doob

My lower bud begs to differ with that comment, buds need light, if leaves are in the way blocking that light I move them, now I have dense smokable nugs on the whole plant every grow...

doob

I have removed leaves every other day through flower, hit gpw no problem, all the bud dense

RaZoR!

I dont plan on defoliating all that much more, I only did it to burnt leaves. I only take the shitty looking leaves that don't look like they will make a comeback.

doob

All depends on space and light penetration. I grow in 2x2 with 250w hps, lower bud is airy and not even worth trimming if it doesn't receive enough light, I only want dense nugs

i remove all fan leaves under the 4th layer (light may penetrate 3 leaves and the 4th will recieve light, leaves below that go out) or any that blocks light in the last 3 weeks of flower

RaZoR!

Day 12 of 12/12

Everything is tied down great. Nothing is higher then 6 inches above the medium. If I would of let it grow straight I would guess it to be 14 inches or so. They have already more then doubled in height in the last 12 days. I see some whitish ballish looking things on the nodes of preflowers, but no forsure pistils yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0637[1].jpg
    IMG_0637[1].jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0639[1].jpg
    IMG_0639[1].jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 17

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
No leaks, room has no window and cab is sealed. I dont know to be honest. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

What about LED indicators on fans, power strips, timers, etc. Just an LED can delay flowering. They will still flower, but it takes a lot longer. Or, it could just be genetics. My Juanita la Lagrimosa took two weeks to show, and my THC Bomb will throw pistils in veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts