What's new

Growing with Menstruation :)

How goes it everyone😄? Well my name is Cindy this is my first grow I started everything from seeds I wouldn't say I have no experience at all my mother showed me a lot of gardening tricks with her house plants as a kid and my boyfriend has been growing for about 10 years 8 of which we've been together so I've learned a lot just being a pair of eyes and ears for all that time . During all that time id always wonder the different things you could do with plants, there's a lot more pictures and background of everything on my Instagram @rainbow_grow seeing as how much I'm enjoying this site I'm probably going to switch I don't care for all the vulgar shit and women degrading themselves on IG . Back to the point I had always wanted to feed my plants menstruation/period blood . So I did and do ! Sounds kind of disturbing I know but so is animal poos and all that other good stuff plants like. I have had nothing but a beautiful outcome 😁 I want to start a diary of 10 plants , 5 will be fed ROwater/menstruation , the other 5 plain RO water see if there's any big differences between them . I'd have to get myself another light first though . I'm also interested in the feminizing effects it possibly may have but that is going to take me a lot more than 1 grow . I try and learn as much as I can in between the house and kids it's hard to have all the time you want but I fit what I can in when I can 😄 👍

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I'm curious how you harvest your period blood.

Potato ricer your used tampons?

I'm curious how you harvest your period blood.

Potato ricer your used tampons?

you've got good jokes though I'm not sure what a potato ricer is but I'm going to find out now .It can be collected through a tampon or menstrual cup also called divacups. If using a tampon it needs to be as plain as can be none of those scented corks or any that contain bleach . The Menstrual cup is easiest .

Lapides

Veteran
So yeah, how do you get the blood out of your tampon? I'm thinking the potato ricer is your best, and cleanest bet.

I can't imagine the disgust one would feel squeezing a tampon with their hands.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Brick-Tamland-Steve-Carell-Awkward-Smile-Anchorman-2.gif

subbed
the disgust one would feel squeezing a tampon with their hands.

tumblr_m3mvolfHWM1qegxs3o1_250.gif

brew it as a tea?

So yeah, how do you get the blood out of your tampon? I'm thinking the potato ricer is your best, and cleanest bet.

I can't imagine the disgust one would feel squeezing a tampon with their hands.
Throughout centuries it was claimed that the woman is unclean by nature. This prejudice about female inferiority was presented as a religious/scientific fact and repeated by men in religious structures and pseudo-scientists not only in the Middle Ages but also during the Renaissance, in fact right up to contemporary times. Menstrual blood, which caused fear, was supposed to be the proof of the female uncleanliness. Of course, all such claims are rubbish, since neither the female body nor her monthly blood are in any way dirty. The vagina is the cleanest place in all of the human body, much cleaner than the mouth or the eyes. Menstrual blood contains no germs, in fact it’s full of nutrients. It smells slightly metallic and contact with it is perfectly safe!

but yeah in all honesty I didn't post this to be made fun of this May not be important to you but it is to me so don't be mean please

Lapides

Veteran
Touching and handling blood, regardless of where it came from, is pretty fucking gross, to me.

I'm merely trying to get some details to your outrageous claim.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I'm lmao are you serious or just giving us guys up this early a little pull on the leg?

On a serious note I bet it would work well for veg but we have blood meal and veg formulas for that. My grandma did put a dead trout in all her tomato growing holes, fed the whole damn neighborhood, she wasn't a pot grower though my cousins found out she had a great climate for it after her stroke.

They didn't know what I do and were calling them wild plants to the rest of the family. I laughed to myself and left a note they needed some nitrogen.

Wendull C.

Veteran
My post came up at the same time as the last three on my pc. I am not poking fun. I think it would work if that's all you had.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
This is hilarious. Welcome to the IC Mag forums, Rainbow Grow. Best of luck to you in your endeavors. If this works out well, maybe you could start a successful new line of grow supplements?

How goes it everyone😄? Well my name is Cindy this is my first grow I started everything from seeds I wouldn't say I have no experience at all my mother showed me a lot of gardening tricks with her house plants as a kid and my boyfriend has been growing for about 10 years 8 of which we've been together so I've learned a lot just being a pair of eyes and ears for all that time . During all that time id always wonder the different things you could do with plants, there's a lot more pictures and background of everything on my Instagram @rainbow_grow seeing as how much I'm enjoying this site I'm probably going to switch I don't care for all the vulgar shit and women degrading themselves on IG . Back to the point I had always wanted to feed my plants menstruation/period blood . So I did and do ! Sounds kind of disturbing I know but so is animal poos and all that other good stuff plants like. I have had nothing but a beautiful outcome 😁 I want to start a diary of 10 plants , 5 will be fed ROwater/menstruation , the other 5 plain RO water see if there's any big differences between them . I'd have to get myself another light first though . I'm also interested in the feminizing effects it possibly may have but that is going to take me a lot more than 1 grow . I try and learn as much as I can in between the house and kids it's hard to have all the time you want but I fit what I can in when I can 😄 👍
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63985&pictureid=1513016&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63985&pictureid=1513015&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63985&pictureid=1513014&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63985&pictureid=1513013&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63985&pictureid=1513012&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

This is hilarious. Welcome to the IC Mag forums, Rainbow Grow. Best of luck to you in your endeavors. If this works out well, maybe you could start a successful new line of grow supplements?

I'm not doing this for anyone but myself like I said it's important to me and that's all that matters I'm not trying to make and sell anything I just figured I'd share my ventures with everyone . I guess not . Just another one of my junk ideas .... Well thank you for the well wishes hope u have a beautiful day