What's new

Serious Seeds Chronic...

Wanted too see who else have gotten the lemon/lime smelling pheno? I'm curently at day 27 flower with a batch of clones from my seed moms. I have 2 phenos. Both smell of lemon lime. Really interesting. One a bit more sativaish and one more NL looking....Niether strech much. Pics to come later tonight maybe tomorrow.

Look forward to other Chronic growers pheno's they've encountered while growing this great strain.

Peace

It had somewhat of a bad rap for a while but I have nothing bad to say about it. It really is a great all around strain. Not lacking potency either.

Anyone else feel free to post ur pics and setups. I think it would be interesting to also see how the didfferent phenos look in diff setups.

Peace

PNW_grown

Veteran
I currently have some growing, well only 2 to be exact, i threw one out, and two died. They are in veg, at about 30 days right now or so... when they start budding i will have to come back here ,and let ya know what i get :) good luck with yours.

WickedOne

Vigourous plant capable of high yield only thing is it has a plain floral taste, but if your commercial its big money

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
good day smoke3, all the commecial guys round here go for it, no real piower to it though i dont think anyway. nothing special but still nice all the same if grown well.

Hi Skunk,

I thought it had a great knock-down power. And a great yield. I wish I still had a mother.

peace, love, understanding

G

the cronic, my ass
i grew 12 of them and wasnt impressed AT ALL.
fuck large yield if the bud is plain.
just my opinion.

I dont see it as plain and I smoke alot of pot. Perhaps you didnt have optimum enviornment? Being a cross of Sknk#1, Ak47, and NL you are bound to find a couple good moms. Is it the strongest pot around? No, but like someone said it is a good all day smoke. If I smoke rockbud all day I will never get anything done lol. Pics coming tonight.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
from the Big Book of Buds.......

"When put in plastic before completely dry, the scent is irreversibly gone, more so for this variety then any other I have grown. But, If you let it dry thouroughly, the aroma developes a very strong, sweet smell which doesn't fade. This could be the difference between thinking Chronic is OKAY or fabulous pot for the flavor connoisseurs." ........Simon on Chronic

WickedOne

trust me chronic isnt a connoisseur bud, there white russian could be considered so due to the exotic flavor. IMHO if the pot needs that much maitenance during curing to extract the maximum flavors from it, the flavors must be light overall in the genetics. That means the flavor of chronic is light in flavor. The potency is good, just not the taste. There white russian smells like nectarines, slight creaminess due to the widow. good pot

Hooked-On-Grown said:
from the Big Book of Buds.......

"When put in plastic before completely dry, the scent is irreversibly gone, more so for this variety then any other I have grown. But, If you let it dry thouroughly, the aroma developes a very strong, sweet smell which doesn't fade. This could be the difference between thinking Chronic is OKAY or fabulous pot for the flavor connoisseurs." ........Simon on Chronic

great point simon made hog, thanks for posting it..... :joint:

Ill get a couple day 40 pics up tonight. :eek: with 20 days+ to go... :yummy:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I just ordered these this past week. I remember all the hype surrounding this strain back in the 90s and decided its about time to give a shot....in 2005. :biglaugh:

Looks good skunky. :yes: you will easily get 1.5 zippers(cool name) per with the chron. :canabis:

Thanks guys, they are getting fat. They love kabloom at this stage! Today is day 43 and I can't imagine how they will look at day 60 when completly swollen and ready to chop :eek:

This is my frist grow supplementing with c02 and let me tell you it works big time.

peace :joint: