What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thank u guys and I'm sorry for these bad pix but I seem to have some issue at the moment with focus . Here's one of the 2 that look to be great males so far , this one is super short and fat and the other taller and killer branching

Wow, super short and fat indeed, could well get a PotM nomination for that !

Z

Zoolander

Thanx brother:joint: I'm gonna cross the 2 I think to the Sour Dubb clone:yoinks: It should be one kill cross

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
man zoo that last pic look's to be almost a splitting image of the pre98,wait just read..these are male's zoo?nice thinking on the dubb

G

guest3854

Zoo, beings as they are lookin' Bubba dom; I'd grow an' flower 'em out an' see whatcha got cuz we both know how there are some shit can phenos. Keep searching fer tha DMT ..... Yer boys an' girls always look in tip top condition, nice work.

Steele

Think Green

I am currently growing some hybrids from some sourbubble bx2 f2. Hoping to find a pheno from the sourbubble. So much sugar. Looking sweet.

Z

Zoolander

I kept the Bubba lookin male for pollen Krizz and one female to make some extra seeds but I want that damn DMT pheno back

G

guest3854

Hey ya Zoo, how's that female lookin'? You would'a triggered her by now, yeah? Anyhow, you were saying some other folks have that DMT from you, git her back dude!!!! DMT is first up on tha list of shit to do, when we fire up again. Mad populations and testing fer the BEST route in finding more DMT specimens than not...... I can smell and taste 'em already.

Be well buddy,
Steele

M

mosca negra

Zoo-- Damn those Fine! I agree with MoneyMike-- that last pic looks just like the Pre-98 Bubba; I'm flowering her out now--DANK!!

Fine work guys!

Mosca

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I have a Sour Bubble BX1 1IX at 15 days flower right now, it has twisted leafs...looking forward to seeing the results.

HGO

G

guest3854

Throw up some pics if you can Hundred, would love to check 'em..... come over to tha Pure Kush an' DMT thread, pics of tha DMT are being an' gonna be posted.

Steele

G

guest3854

Must be some of them STOLEN FUCKIN beans from that theiving lil shit bag, cock shiner logic, or that 50 yr old mammas boy, rotten dog? Either way, mods @ tha shit box should stay there...

I have no patience or tolerance fer this shit and gonna call a shit bag out...

Mosca you and I are cool, but dont come shitting in my help desk, this aint some open forum, its where I conduct business...

Tha DMT is next on schedule, as already announced,
Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.