What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

White Beard

They'd rather get him on the FISA warrant issues, it carries bigger penalties.

Keep digging, dude - I’m sure there’s a pony down there SOMEWHERE...in the mean time, you don’t mind if we go ahead and use the EVIDENCE we have, right?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Interesting, we will see. I think most on the left would prefer Ratcliff over Fleitz. Either way no Democrat politician is happy about Trump having an ally as DNI director. Trump has made it clear he wants to scale back the DNI.

intelligence director is not a job for an "ally", sorry. they are supposed to be watching out for the COUNTRY, not covering a corrupt POTUSs ass for him...:laughing:

packerfan79

Veteran
intelligence director is not a job for an "ally", sorry. they are supposed to be watching out for the COUNTRY, not covering a corrupt POTUSs ass for him...:laughing:

Then it's a good thing Coats is gone. Since he was definitely not an independent player. I forgot it's fine when Obama does it. Lol. Hopefully
Fleitz is the next DNI director. That should really scare you, but CNN didn't tell you about it, so it's not important. Your going to be wishing it was Ratcliff.

M

Mr D

Saikat Chakrabarti who was largely responsible for Bernie's success in 2016 and most recently served as AOC's script writer, is resigning. It'll be interesting to see who Zack finds to replace him as AOC's handler.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Then it's a good thing Coats is gone. Since he was definitely not an independent player. I forgot it's fine when Obama does it. Lol. Hopefully
Fleitz is the next DNI director. That should really scare you, but CNN didn't tell you about it, so it's not important. Your going to be wishing it was Ratcliff.

too independent for drumph apparently. i didn't vote for Obama either time. if Fleitz is qualified (do you understand what the term REALLY means?) then IDGAF. don't watch CNN either. you really suck at baiting...:laughing:

Hempy McNoodle

I think Trump is going to use what has become known as "the Scaramuchi model" and allow Coats to resign so that an 'acting' DNI can temporarily take Coats's place without the need for confirmation hearings.

White Beard

If Fleitz turns out to be as lawless and autocratic as his boss, he’ll be pretty typical for the current regime. Why do you think he should be scary? Is he highly partisan, like all the other “conservatives”? Does he drink your favorite brand of bullshit? Again, that sounds like just another day.

You might wanna see somebody about your CNN twitch

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Awww....snapppp!

JUDICIAL WATCH: FBI 302 INTERVIEWS WITH BRUCE OHR ON SPYGATE RELEASED TO JUDICIAL WATCH.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncat...ce-ohr-on-spygate-released-to-judicial-watch/

Buahahahahaha....and still no grand jury???

minds_I

ps. if there is a corrupt few at the top of the FBI, DOJ, and NI, where are the true patriots that serve under those at the top? Why have we not seen leaked docs/evidence or whistle blowers outing them. Are those at the top operating in a vacuum? How would they effectuate their evil plan if not with the help of those under them?

Just asking for a friend.

Gry

Media matters describes Judicial Watch as a questionable source.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis...

Hempy McNoodle

I think Trump is going to use what has become known as "the Scaramuchi model" and allow Coats to resign so that an 'acting' DNI can temporarily take Coats's place without the need for confirmation hearings.

^Trump just named Joseph Maguire 'Acting' Director of National Intelligence.

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: what he shoulda ordered is a salad...and a new tailor for Christ sakes....hes prolly got a 3ft skid mark in his drawers hes got tucked up under his man cans

'Boogieman'

LOL, any lefty who actually believes the Senate will impeach Trump is stuck deep in a partisan rabbit hole. Republicans are not going to vote impeachment and if they did they would lose their jobs lol.

minds_I

Veteran
^^^

Hello all,

I think the point is to expose dirty donald for the con and fraud he is. Death by a thousand cuts only to run out the clock for impeachment just before the election. There are no less than 20 investigation on the great pumpkin.

We will see.

minds_I

M

Mr D

^^^

Hello all,

I think the point is to expose dirty donald for the con and fraud he is. Death by a thousand cuts only to run out the clock for impeachment just before the election. There are no less than 20 investigation on the great pumpkin.

We will see.

minds_I

I see Nadler has you all giddy. Good Luck Champ.

Latest posts

Latest posts