What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

packerfan79

Veteran
I don't expect you to answer.

I know you don't think he is either ethical or honest. At all.

Sorry, for the delay. I have a family to support, sometimes that requires me to make you wait for an answer.

I would say, his tweeting could be called unethical. I personally think Twitter is bad for people. Trump included.

Other than that he's as honest and ethical as the vast majority of politicians, right, and left.

audiohi

Veteran
Sorry, for the delay. I have a family to support, sometimes that requires me to make you wait for an answer.

I would say, his tweeting could be called unethical. I personally think Twitter is bad for people. Trump included.

Other than that he's as honest and ethical as the vast majority of politicians, right, and left.

I wasn't waiting for your answer. Just having fun. You're not a mystery, my man.

:tiphat:

M

Mr D

i guarantee none of you are aware that Obama was spied on too before he became president.

the right has such a persecution complex i love it lol. pearl clutchers.

As well as Bernie, which is why calling it out and putting an end to it should be a bipartisan issue.

Cannavore

Veteran
never said i wasn't against it. just thought its odd blaming obama for something that also happened to him lol

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Damon Linker of The Week describes The Federalist as "a leading disseminator of pro-Trump conspiracies and up-is-down, funhouse-mirror distortions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling and potential Trump involvement.

The Federalist's coverage of Donald Trump, first criticizing the presidential candidate, and then, after Trump won the presidency, criticizing Trump's liberal critics in the mainstream establishment media and casting Trump as a victim.

I'd believe the Easter Bunny before thefederalist. Who the fuck are they anyway?

White Beard

Damon Linker of The Week describes The Federalist as "a leading disseminator of pro-Trump conspiracies and up-is-down, funhouse-mirror distortions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling and potential Trump involvement.

The Federalist's coverage of Donald Trump, first criticizing the presidential candidate, and then, after Trump won the presidency, criticizing Trump's liberal critics in the mainstream establishment media and casting Trump as a victim.

I'd believe the Easter Bunny before thefederalist. Who the fuck are they anyway?

“Conservative” lawyers who would line up to shoot Hamilton...anti-federalists, IOW

If it’s not bullshit, Mueller will be hauled into court, and he can defend himself if he chooses, as he chooses. If it’s bullshit, it will live forever in the “bloody shirt” file and get dragged out every couple of years by angry “conservatives” until they get old and die

M

Mr D

Looks like Comey isn't going to be "fucked" liked a few on here claimed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...ey-for-leaking-memos-after-ig-referral-source
DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

“Everyone at the DOJ involved in the decision said it wasn’t a close call,” one official said. “They all thought this could not be prosecuted.”

They'd rather get him on the FISA warrant issues, it carries bigger penalties.

Absolem

They'd rather get him on the FISA warrant issues, it carries bigger penalties.

They can't charge Comey with more then one crime? Waiting on the big one huh?

Hey D.

Did you know Trump could release the FISA warrants anytime he wants?

You know why he doesn't? It's real simple. The FISA warrants are legal and not done with malice.

If anybody was going to be charged they would be bringing in lawyers to the DOJ for such crimes.

Keep the QAnon hope alive. Find some more breadcrumbs to bake some more b.s.

M

Mr D

They can't charge Comey with more then one crime? Waiting on the big one huh?

Hey D.

Did you know Trump could release the FISA warrants anytime he wants?

You know why he doesn't? It's real simple. The FISA warrants are legal and not done with malice.

If anybody was going to be charged they would be bringing in lawyers to the DOJ for such crimes.

Keep the QAnon hope alive. Find some more breadcrumbs to bake some more b.s.

Ok champ.

I listened to the musings of you and others on the Russia Mueller thing for god knows how long. You guys and your media sources have proven to real beacons of truth.

I'll wait and we'll talk again soon.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'd like to thank all you guys for keeping it civil - mostly - leads to a better debate.