What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Karma Growers Cannabis Cup

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"]July 4th Cup Event.. [/COLOR][/CENTER]

July 4th Cup Event..

Starting June 1st we will start accepting entries for the July 4th Cup Event. The medicine you are entering must equal 2 oz and be turned in to be packaged at least a day prior to the event. A limited number of Judges tickets will go on sale starting June 1st as well.
July 4th Good Karma Cup Event!
On July 4th we will open our doors for the cup event only starting at 11 a.m to pick up your judges package! We will provide a potluck dinner so please feel free to bring an unmedicated covered dish.
Catagories will be..
Medicine, Concentrates & Edibles!
Judges will have 10 days to sample the entries and all votes must be in no later than July 14th with the winner to be announced on July 15th!
Good Luck and may the best medicine win!​

hopleaf

think about it...2oz and you could famous for growing the best shit in the u.s. how cool would that be.

phatsesh

i wish i was there with yall and have enuff casey to enter but im bout an hour from mexico. happy fourth to you all and great vibes

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I just came back (down from cloud nine or ten) from testing all my judges bag goodies! Don’t worry, this only happens to ‘light weights’.

TT said she voted for me. Congrats to everyone that took part!!