What's new

Mosca's C99 BX smoke report

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
The high is perfect in every way. At first it makes me a blabbing fool, then I get lost in thought, then I try and figure out what the hell I was blabbing about lol. It definitely is trippy and you can get alot done after smoking a joint. But smoke too much and it'll have you on the couch looking confused.

Just ordered these - and happy to hear this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in terms of buzz! Yes! I hope I get a keeper :D :D

The only question now: what to integrate into my garden first - my Mosca C99 BX1 or Sensi Star... after this report, I'm thinking the C99. God damn!

FV

Bi0hazard

Veteran
evlme2,

Thanks for the prompt and informative response. I would say it has respectable yields for 52 days. You did a great job on this one. I'm in admiration of the final project.

Best,

Bi0hazard

All the c99 ive grown was relatively low odor during grow, i think ive grown F3s and the wally f5s all the plants were low odor untill cure. the regular canalope pheno from the f3s got pretty nice smelling late in cure, really nice fruity triched up buds that made great joints, tiny ass stems and it broke up insanely easy

i wasnt really too clear on what this strain is, would you mind reminding me or clearifying? im glad c99 is capable of stinking pretty good :D

BlueMonk

The high is perfect in every way. At first it makes me a blabbing fool, then I get lost in thought, then I try and figure out what the hell I was blabbing about lol. It definitely is trippy and you can get alot done after smoking a joint. But smoke too much and it'll have you on the couch looking confused.

Just got some of this from a friend last weekend. Evlme you absolutely nailed the description of the high. Exactly like my experience.

Beautiful, just sold me on running c99.. the boo only has the c99 f1.. anyone think ill have a problem finding a pheno like this in that pack?

thegambler

For a different perspective, I recently sprouted 10 of the Bx-1's also. Ended up with 6 females. I started flowering at around 16-18 inches and 1 plant had an very indica appearance- shorter and bushy. The other 5 are quite tall, almost 6 ft and very similar in appearance to the early pictures shown at the beginning- very sativa like. I am now in my 3+ week of flowering, under a med. light fertilizer regiment. They are all healthy and happy- easy to grow so far with no issues. At this point it's hard to imagine them putting out any decent weight, especially with only 4+ weeks left. A grapefruit smell is obvious when the fan leaves are gently rubbed. Really excited to see how these turn out.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Thanks man, they look beautiful! Holding mine in my hand & they're up next now :yes:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
very nice find ,i have never tried the cindy ,butthat pheno would rock my sog stylee ebb an grow system totaly ,i wonder what i could pull with a mom of that cut ?what was the dried weight of that one ?thanks for sharing again

G

Guest 18340

The final dried weight of the pineapple pheno was 3 & 3/4 oz. The other phenos all yeilded over 4 oz. Fellow icmagger Oldgrayhair was at my house for the chop (he shot most of the pics) and he can/will attest to the weight.
Mind you, mine were grown in straight coco, vegged indoors until they were 10-12 inches, then flowered outside. They were flowered in 3 gallon pots (of coco) and fed Maxibloom and tap.

G

Guest 18340

very very nice!!

those plants dont look to have 4oz a piece on them tho. maybe its just me..

The shot Mosca uses in his seedboutique ad of the C99 BX is my pineapple pheno, and that pic was shot by Oldgrayhair when he came over to help me chop them and he can/will attest to the yield of all my C99 fems.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Evil,

Looking at the density and size of your buds, I don't doubt that you hit over 4oz on most of them. I was curious if you were involved with the mosca negra seedboutique pic or whether he isolated the pheno so well that they looked like yours. Thanks for clearing that up. Great work.

PS: My friend should be running this soon, as well as some Joey Weed's Apollo 11's. I'm hoping for some great C99 x Genius genetics.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Flowered outside.... OK, that explains the high yield.... Looks BE - 00 - tiful....!

Way to go. It is an investment in time, space, and resources.... Good to see some Justice for your hard work, Evil.....

G

Guest 18340

Thanks bro!
I save sooooo much $$$ on electricity when I veg indoors/flower outdoors. Plus, living in Florida I can flower most any strain year round outdoors.

Cindy99

Hope

Hope

Evil,

Looking at the density and size of your buds, I don't doubt that you hit over 4oz on most of them. I was curious if you were involved with the mosca negra seedboutique pic or whether he isolated the pheno so well that they looked like yours. Thanks for clearing that up. Great work.

PS: My friend should be running this soon, as well as some Joey Weed's Apollo 11's. I'm hoping for some great C99 x Genius genetics.

Try H3ads A11xc99 itsa notsa bad.
ziggy zagg is in the pack.