What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's C99 BX smoke report

B

bob00

evlme2 nice plants they look the same as mine did.
I had one grow to 6 foot and it bent over just above the coco all the way to the floor.
the main stem is bendy so i just picked it up and tied it.

I was surprised how little waste there was even the smallest buds were solid
You dont end up with much trim,all i cut off was the fan leaves

G

Guest 18340

Anyone who even talks about killing a dog is a piece of (edit: Rude.. don't wanna get banned) IMO (to put it mildly).

You're taking things much too literal, I already gave you the meaning behind that saying so take it anyway you like but please dont clutter this thread with your bullshit.
This thread is for those interested in Mosca's work, C99 BX to be exact, troll your ass on somewhere else.:joint:

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

My decent camera took a crap so I'm stuck with a cellphone quality job but...Here's a few pics of some trimmed bud...

Attachments

• 100_4894.jpg
    100_4894.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_4832.jpg
    100_4832.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_4833.jpg
    100_4833.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_4834.jpg
    100_4834.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
G

Also, and I don't know if this is a c99 trait, bx trait, or just luck of the draw but no pheno gave me more than an eighth of popcorn bud. Not even an eighth. In fact, the smallest bud on the lowest branch of the pineapple pheno was the size of a golf ball. Literally, same round top as a golf ball.
One thing is for sure, these things are yielders!

right on c99 is a true yielder! As you illustrate, it is one of the few strains that seem capeable to produce quality and quantity with lower light levels compared to most strains imo. (the lack of popcorn)

Just a quick question evlme, you mentioned some tropical fruit flavors. Did you happen upon a tropical fruit punch smell similar to hawaiian punch juice? With a fuzzy look to the buds, fuzzy like yarn or so.

Hard to explain, but she is my long lost mate! Mmmm nice of you to show these off. Good job to both you and mosca.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
I notice that the bay still has these beans but they are in a pack with some other strain. Can anyone tell me if these are seperated and labaled or are they just mixed in one pack without being seperated?

M

mosca negra

Robot- the Fly Packs are a mixed pack of both Cinderella 99 & Sonic Fly. You should check out my help desk when you get a chance!

Cheers!

lioni75

good job..mines will b done in a week! cant wait got 3 outta three and all females with one sativa pheno.. smelling of pineapple..

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Evlme,

Great grow there. I'm just curious what nutrients you used, and also how many watts that was grown under. You don't have the answer this last one, for safety reasons, but I'm also interested how many other plants shared the wattage or if you put the single plant under the light(s). I just want to know the actual yield per watt you were getting.

Thanks in advance,

Bi0hazard

G

Guest 18340

BiO' this first round was vegged indoors under a t5 and flowered outside. They were put out at about a foot tall.
They were vegged and flowered in straight Botanicare coco. For nutrients, I gave them Rez's 6/9 (GH Micro/Bloom) in veg, Maxibloom in flower. The Maxibloom was given at 3/4 tsp/gall of tap. (Had I used r/o water I wouldve used 1/tsp/gal of Maxibloom).
I have a full indoor run coming up in about 3 weeks, 18 plants under 2x600.
Yield on my keeper was very respectable for a plant it's size AND for being done in 52 days:joint:

Damn i can smell it now! great lookng c99. Ive had wallys pineapple, so i have an idea, but it sounds like the c99 featured here might be more pineappey, mine didnt reek Thru flower.

G

Guest 18340

Mine really smelled during flower. Though not of that familiar skunk/diesel/dank smell, but of MUSTY over ripe Pineapples. My mouth would literally water when I would smell her.
McSnappler, damn bro, sorry to hear you had to abort. Hope all is safe dude.