What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
used lbh auto haze genes in some of my outdoor lines for years
picture.php

auto audreys ,,lbh auto haze x fd skunk 1 x ssedsman haze
picture.php

picture.php

bluedoor,,lbh auto haze x blueberry x the doors
picture.php

bluedoor x choco chiba x nanan bouclou

G

Ot1 haze x blue sat male gunna collect as much pollen as i can for the deep freeze:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00358.jpg
    DSC00358.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00356.jpg
    DSC00356.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00371.jpg
    DSC00371.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 18

MadMac

far beyond driven...
The Doors

The Doors

hello,
here is The Doors from MNS...
still look for the haze in this 75% haze hybrid...
like most I've seen ... they are all more WLD like...
but nice sweet parfum smell... not typical...

The Doors
picture.php

happy growin'
M.:tiphat:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
picture.php

Afghani landrace, this pheno is mostly sativa, maybe it have some feral genetic....
Look at the highest, is the latest with the flowering along with Mauritius x ethiopia and purple drop (purple ot1haze x Thai) x Honduras)
picture.php

Dr verde

Nice 1st post Dr verde,welcome to IC!What strain is that?

Thank you Jaded! I love this thread so i decided to register beacause im growing this Guatemala Sativa of seed from really good "mango" as they call it there. Guatemala is really special for marijuana cos you can find sativas from north and south america. Volcanic soil and Good sun and weather.
Im trying to know which is the background of this Guatemala Sativa but i havent seen one that looks like min in the whole thread!

G

Attachments

• DSC00363.jpg
    DSC00363.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00365.jpg
    DSC00365.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00373.jpg
    DSC00373.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here are some assorted bud shots. These are the plants that were covered with snow twice
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr verde

That lady is gorgeous

Your info and pictures are appreciated

Please keep us posted on your progress

1luvbigherb

Thank you very much! Is nice to find people that understands this green passion!
Ok, this is a Guatemala Sativa from seed i collected from really tasty "mango" weed. I planted her in april, in my balcony, growing vigourous from the beginning, drinking lots of water, 3 gal pot, started pre flowering around beginning of july despite the long days, after 2 weeks of cloudy rainy days so it was perfect for me to induce her flowering by putting her in the dark 12/12. And thats when she really impressed me with explosive growth and flowering. She flowers fast but it looks like she never stops growing pistils. She takes cold and humidity like nothing. I defoliated her and supercropped her to controla her shake and size. I think she has 1 month to go bit im gonna take a sample tonight cos it is full Moon and i always harvest in full Moon.