What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
A recent cross from a friend in central Calif.

Took this pic Sept. 10 and chopped her 15 days later..a very early bloomer!
This bud is 3 times as long as what you see in the picture..
I have 16 branches like this hanging in the drying room now..

Can't wait to taste it!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 21

SolarLogos

hello NLD lovers,
great to see so many outdoor sativa finishing!
there they show the full potential...
many thx for posting and making ma jealous ;)
here a few THH lady's that are about to finish...
they where grown' in small pot's only for smoke testing them..
but some really shine...

Tom Hill Haze
View Image

View Image

the purple... with purple stem.. going black now... black haze ;-)
background are o-haze...
View Image

happy growin'
M.:tiphat:
Greedings MadMac. I've admired your work for some time now. I keep telling myself I will get there one day! Thanks so much for posting, you got the goods, no one can doubt that!
Peace, God bless

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sam's O-Haze

Sam's O-Haze

hello,
many thx for the rep's @ all :)
well because i'm full in love with haze...
here some closeup's...

O-Haze ... fasciated... love the bud...
picture.php

another lime o-haze... seedsman also good resin on her
picture.php

and my fav... the old o-haze from 90' different to seedsman
amazing resin so early on stem and leaf's... also on cuttings...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@SolarLogos Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
you name it ;-)
thx
M.

JohnnyChicago

Hey MadMac, I do get so jealous when I think at all the jars of pure Haze you will have to choose from the next year!!

Here is one of mines (but not a pure Haze).

I'm always asked what it is, why it is so scary, energetic and strong, and why it has such a strange taste. When I say Destroyer Haze, they all mean it wears its name very well.

Not easy to photograph but the color is much darker. Smell and appearance of the cured buds do remind me the C5. But I do prefer the trippy high of the other one, the slower flowering and freakier thai pheno.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Destroyer Haze

Destroyer Haze

Hey MadMac, I do get so jealous when I think at all the jars of pure Haze you will have to choose from the next year!!

Here is one of mines (but not a pure Haze).

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75661&pictureid=1978454&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75661&pictureid=1978455&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75661&pictureid=1978453&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
I'm always asked what it is, why it is so scary, energetic and strong, and why it has such a strange taste. When I say Destroyer Haze, they all mean it wears its name very well.

Not easy to photograph but the color is much darker. Smell and appearance of the cured buds do remind me the C5. But I do prefer the trippy high of the other one, the slower flowering and freakier thai pheno.

Destroyer Haze :good:
can't go wrong when you'r old enough haha
can really imagine how strong that is...
think the OHz made it much more pleasant as the org Destroyer effect...
and i'm sure the come down is also much more pleasant...
well well done this cross my friend!
i'am too now jealous ...
bon appétit

zubrowka

ha! nice to read you bro!! I was off for 2 years. my profile completely deleted, all contacts and everything..

you are Right then, it´s the #9. I popped them this summer, they vegged and started flowering outdoor. put them under HPS in the first week of September.

Btw. the CFPOG seeds you gave me :woohoo: I still Keep one of the girls! insane fragrance…!!

awesome to meet you again, I hope you are doing well my friend!

obtained 6 healthy girls with some variation in phenotype - Love Potion#9

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
ha! nice to read you bro!! I was off for 2 years. my profile completely deleted, all contacts and everything..

you are Right then, it´s the #9. I popped them this summer, they vegged and started flowering outdoor. put them under HPS in the first week of September.

Btw. the CFPOG seeds you gave me :woohoo: I still Keep one of the girls! insane fragrance…!!

awesome to meet you again, I hope you are doing well my friend!

obtained 6 healthy girls with some variation in phenotype - Love Potion#9

Hey bro, yes the CFPOG is a pretty nice cross, made a little selection together with a friend and we found some great plants, very tasty smoke for sure.

Nice you've started a LP#9 grow, i think the Seeds i've send you were made by myself with a LP#9 Grapefruit pheno, but it also could be it were some of the original ones i bought. The Grapefruit pheno was the only full stable girl, the other ones all had at least a few nanas, but it's well know that Love Potion has intersex issues, still a very nice smoke. Do you have any Grapefruit smelling phenos? :)

PS: I still can enter your old profile, your contact list is still there. Maybe wrong PW?

Peace

zubrowka

Hey bro, yes the CFPOG is a pretty nice cross, made a little selection together with a friend and we found some great plants, very tasty smoke for sure.

Nice you've started a LP#9 grow, i think the Seeds i've send you were made by myself with a LP#9 Grapefruit pheno, but it also could be it were some of the original ones i bought. The Grapefruit pheno was the only full stable girl, the other ones all had at least a few nanas, but it's well know that Love Potion has intersex issues, still a very nice smoke. Do you have any Grapefruit smelling phenos? :)

PS: I still can enter your old profile, your contact list is still there. Maybe wrong PW?

Peace

true Story! the CFPOG is amazing, gonna Show you some pictures soon..heavy hitting, intense smell and taste like kush, cherry, hash..

and yes, there are some Grapefruit smelling plants under the LP#9. I´ll smell check them tomorrow to specify it a bit more and on this occashion check for nanas..didn´t see any so far

this is actually my old account as you see i´m registered since 2014, but all my content is deleted. Also Messages and contacts and everything

zubrowka

oh you are Right this isn´t my old account! just realized that :coffee: gonna fix that and come back as soon as i managed to log into old account

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Injoying the Dutch sun in the garden a autoflowering Male from a cross of Zamal/Meao Thai x Tom Hill Haze this boy wil be making some baby’s with other pure auto sativa lady,s
thise seeds come from VanVulpen happy i found autoflowering male so i can work with it for us nordic outdoor growers
thanks VanVulpen
picture.php

Angola Red/Roja X LBH Haze
side bud
Few weeks into flowering
Great smell this Angola red Haze is also making seeds with the
Zamal/Thai x THH
Dutch outdoor garden grow
I had spider mites that why spot on leafs but i fix iT they gone!
picture.php

Vietnam Black/Meao Thai x Golden Tiger X Neville's Haze
Making seeds with a great pure sativa Male from Zamal/Meao Thai X Tom Hill haze seeds dry and ready i cant wait to test thise creeper sativa high
picture.php

peace LBH:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Zamal/Meao Thai x Tom Hill Haze

Zamal/Meao Thai x Tom Hill Haze

Injoying the Dutch sun in the garden a autoflowering Male from a cross of Zamal/Meao Thai x Tom Hill Haze this boy wil be making some baby’s with other pure auto sativa lady,s
thise seeds come from VanVulpen happy i found autoflowering male so i can work with it for us nordic outdoor growers
thanks VanVulpen
View Image

side bud
Few weeks into flowering
Zamal/Thai x THH
View Image

Making seeds with a great pure sativa Male from Zamal/Meao Thai X Tom Hill haze seeds dry and ready i cant wait to test thise creeper sativa high
View Image

wow looking fantastic!
Zamal/Meao Thai x Tom Hill Haze ... mouthwatering!
glad you'r found a great THH male... they are amazing tools...
much respect

Munson

Veteran
Boba tea- luang prabang laos hybrid

Attachments

• 19A775A3-8918-43AB-9C28-AC48985C7C65.jpg
    19A775A3-8918-43AB-9C28-AC48985C7C65.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17

Munson

Veteran
luang prabang x golden tiger

Attachments

• CF3B0661-DB5C-4DDD-B7FA-DCED7D344AAF.jpg
    CF3B0661-DB5C-4DDD-B7FA-DCED7D344AAF.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 21

SolarLogos

Nice!

Nice!

thanks VanVulpen
View Image

side bud
Few weeks into flowering
Zamal/Thai x THH
View Image

View Image

Beautiful plants my friend and those crosses just blew my mind. A Zamal/Meao Thai X Tom Hill male, I love how you think. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless

Munson

Veteran
LP x Golden Tiger

Attachments

• 7A9A10DD-CE2B-4D5F-801C-1ECBAF41525D.jpg
    7A9A10DD-CE2B-4D5F-801C-1ECBAF41525D.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 175E1388-2462-49CF-B5A0-07104050FA63.jpg
    175E1388-2462-49CF-B5A0-07104050FA63.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 20