What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
right? i pretty much learned everything i know about growing here too,not to mention all the connections with fellow growers and having other people who understand the sacrifice involved...
I learned to grow on this site as well.

And the popo said your grow looks great. Best one we have seen. Then they cut it down and stood around the burning weed. Bitches.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Is anyone else on this thread “California Sober” as Willie put it?

I’ve had a long relationship with the plant but in the last couple of years, have phased out of drinking all together. I’ll have a nice cocktail when I celebrate my anniversary and get out for a fancy dinner but that might be my only drink of the year

I feel I’m relatively young to have this epiphany and alcohol was never a problem for me…I simply don’t like the buzz and will never willlingly deal with a hangover again.

What’s your stance on alcohol? Do you crush crispy bois on the weekends? ;-)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
California sober or California dreaming :)Speaking for myself You know shockingly enough booze it’s the one drug I never had an affinity for.. do you want to talk about a wimp when it comes to alcohol? you’re looking at one ..intoxicants are odd It’s all THC and K for me these days, it’s not so much what or how much I do ..it’s what it does to you/me/anyone

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Waaay back in 1985 - I had my first taste of persecution from the powers that be - over a bit of hash I had bought in Holland and tried to get it back to England - just one month in Norwich jail - but while there - in a strip-cell - in the psycho ward - I had an epiphany to try and do something about it - and this site grew from that seed of an idea - to grow growers - and to breed breeders of the plant - making the knowledge and seeds to grow it well - available to anyone - who wanted or needed cannabis - regardless of the rotten laws that wanted to lock us up - it was my way of getting some sort of revenge - peaceably and internationally - to spread its growth and use worldwide - and as we can see now - many years later - it has worked wonderfully - thanks to you all for participating -

Attachments

• 2023-09-0106.25.45498109748923205192.jpg
    2023-09-0106.25.45498109748923205192.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Had a nice ride yesterday. The flow trails make it less like work and more like BMX for mountain bikes. I think I prefer the more technical single track stuff. But it sure is fun ripping around all those high banked corners and hitting some well built jumps. All nice and rolling so you don't have to commit to anything to crazy. My jump skill are minimal but it doesn't stop me from catching some air. My daughter went over the bars. She was riding down a jump line with 4 big tabletops followed by a smaller jump witn a little gap. I couldn't see her from where I was. She said after the fourth tabletop she looked behind her and rolled over the gap jump not looking. Scuffed up her shoulder and knee a bit but nothing serious. I'm sure she will be a little bruised up today.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...saw a story on insta this morning of the area i'll be riding on sunday...looks like trail conditions are prime,and the weather looks awesome...mid 70's...should be a good ride aside from the steep ass climbs and thin air...

pretty much just garden chores today,might do a few more up-pots,nothing major though...

Latest posts

Latest posts