What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez the snitch is back

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I watched him post here on IC from the start and it doesnt fit at all that to me.. bs meter is swinging madly on that one for some reason anyway.. he wont rear his head again imo and plus how would you know it was really him?

Who knows maybe im wrong but stay away regardless because he wont have anything you cant get better elsewhere even if by a slim chance its actually the same person. So much scamming going on now.

What do you wanna drive a Ford or a Ferrari lol..
.any old schoolers remember him saying. Yea I was outta growing when it all broke loose. I hated it for Gypsy, he's been really the guy who brought us to OG and to icmag to learn and help each other.

I figure one day he'll be back, alot of the reason I left is because it was a bunch of guys arguing and talking shit, alot of banned handed out. I like how things are going now, there's a ton of New breeders since Rez has been gone. Yea he had some great strains I'll give him that. But I dunno I just hope things stay cool and not a icmag war every time Rez talked shit to some dudes. I promise we'll know when/if Rez makes a post because he's probably gonna end up in a bunch of drama.....lets grow some weed guys. I support Gypsy, he's the guy we oh it to. He bite the bullet and not even a fuck yall from Rez

M

moose eater

The most helpful thing I got from Rez was a reference to a VaporTek 4000 back then.

Ran one outside the shop for years when things got ODOR-IFEROUS.

Other than that, I'd say, save the posting of hate for a more effective moment in a dark alley where it's direct, clear, and provides reform in real time..

I think there's some value in letting naïve or uninformed folks know his past, but beyond that, I believe it's what a friend in the bush refers to as 'brain pollution.'

Del_9_THC

Pardon my ignorance on this matter, but who is this guy and what did he do?

I have heard of reservoir seeds, but I have never grown them....I take it that was his seed company?

F

Freedom45

Pardon my ignorance on this matter, but who is this guy and what did he do?

I have heard of reservoir seeds, but I have never grown them....I take it that was his seed company?

Google it mate otherwise this thread will turn into a 100 page he said, she said thread. In a nutshell he grassed on a lot of people who ended up in jail.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I'd TKO his sorry ass if I ever met him face 2 face.... that dude was the biggest Loser to every be in the Canna Game .. Luckily Karma is real and will unleash itself on his punk ass

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Fuck that guy. I hope he gets what he deserves. He was always an arrogant SOB. He may have had some decent shit, but he won't ever see any money or support from me. He's the Axl Rose of cannabis.

Arrogance is the perfect word, he reeked of it in his posts. I hope he stays gone, good riddance to bad rubbish.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh he is back,there was a long time member of ic mag hanging out doing some business together for a bit.
That member has fallen off the face of the earth for the past several months,I've been told through mutual acquaintances this member who owned multiple hydrostores,and a dispensary in Cali is now serving time.
Coincidence IDK , maybe.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Ive heard some of his old east coast buddies have forgotten about it and hang out with him.... I can tell you on the west coast we dont forget who snitches are .

That's why West Side is the best side :tiphat:

And that's why "Ain't no party like a West Coast party, 'cause a West Coast party don't stop!"

And that's why "Ain't no party like a Rez Dog party, 'cause a Rez Dog party don't exist!"

Kinda hard to believe Rez ever having buddies tho, big ego coupled with a small man complex.. I wouldn't cancel an appointment to hang out with the guy.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Ive heard some of his old east coast buddies have forgotten about it and hang out with him.... I can tell you on the west coast we dont forget who snitches are .

That isn't an east coast thing either I think it has to do with the specific locale.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry

Sorry

That isn't an east coast thing either I think it has to do with the specific locale.

Yea sorry .. I shouldnt have grouped ppl together so much... but where I grew up and when i grew up this would be unheard of .. but times are changing everywhere I guess .. again sorry to put ppl into such groups.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hi guys, just noticed reservoir seeds is relaunching on Instagram. Be careful of ordering anything since he snitched on everyone last time.

G `day F 45

The forgotten player in that shit fest is Dutch Grown .
She made recordings of Gypsy to build a case on him .

Yes Rez deserves every thing he gets as per Karma for his egomania and mis information .

But no pussy pass for the co conspirator Dutch Grown .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Very true....Rez is a rat bag piece of shit who cannot be trusted.

I still shake my head over the lies he got away with on here. I especially like his claim that he was growing and breeding seeds in Spain, when he was actually growing weed in a garage in New Jersey.

RMS

:smoweed:

G `day RMS

When I read the police report it said up stairs in a closet ! lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts