What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

two heads

Veteran
Good looking harvests HIMALAYAN GANJA and dufous. dufous, it looks like maybe your Bangi Haze finished before mine after all!

my yields definately suffered due to a lack of nutes in the tubes. so people dont forget to put enough for the entire season since with swamp tubes we dont water thus top dressing dry nutes before flowering wont be efficient unless there is sufficient rain on a regulare basis to wash the nutes into the tube

i want to repeat the fact that my swamp plant were never watered by me not even at the transplant. we simply must install tube in advance so the medium has time to soak up water from the swamp and contain sufficient moisture at the moment of transplant

leda uno is very very drought resistant imo due to her exceptionally strong rooting.

dna lemon skunk is big. she grows tall with big buds of medium density. for me dna genetics never fails to satisfy

Hi there justsometomatos I harvested the swamp in three voyages. One large backpack at a time. Then hung it in my tent for 2 weeks and now its curing. All of it is good smoke and nicely ripe. Since they wre very nute difficient their tast is fully free of that ever so known and dreaded bitter after taste, due to a total absense of nitrates.

In total I got 1.4 kg from18 plants. Best I have ever done

Pics ov the final product still to come

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Congrats man! It's been a joy following your thread throughout the year. Sounds like a bountiful harvest. Pulled my plants 2 weeks ago and was happy with what I got. About 18.3 kg, but that is wet buds. It's nice to be able to kick back after a seasons worth of work.

Edit: Actually was more like 8.3 kg, I was speaking pounds lol.

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hi there justsometomatos I harvested the swamp in three voyages. One large backpack at a time. Then hung it in my tent for 2 weeks and now its curing. All of it is good smoke and nicely ripe. Since they wre very nute difficient their tast is fully free of that ever so known and dreaded bitter after taste, due to a total absense of nitrates.

The very thought of harvesting one backpack of buddage at a time, over three VOYAGES, or holy pilgrimages, is certainly grounds for me to do a short dance to appease and salute the Ganja Gods, :dance013: , all else being equal.

two heads

Veteran

Awesome! Congratulations HIMALAYAN GANJA.

hello people

here a re soe pics of the buds from my swamp harvest.

i have remarked how i had identical twin clones from the sam mother, that were in different location and they both came out completely different. amazing the variations that annabis can present. some where like a completely different strain with zero resemblence to its siblings.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Nice job man! Glad you had a great season with a successful harvest. I've really enjoyed following your thread the past year.

thank you all for you kind words.

i am currently preparing yet another grow in the swamp. this time i will do RESERVA PRIVADA KANDY KUSH. my favorite strain in the cosmos. its like ganja perfection.

and i have procured some 5-15-5 BAT GUANO; I think the guano will make abig difference

hi JST i am. glad to make you glad. yeah i live in europe and its going to be a while before if ever they legalize it here. so sad isnt it. luckily for me i enjoy geurilla growing. $

the swamp grow last year was so cool for me my first substantial geurilla harvest.

this coming year it will be KANDY KUSH from reserva privada and ACE SEEDS PAISTAN CHITRAL KUSH;

I got reg seeds of the ace pck in the hopes of creatig my first ever seed crop hopefully some pck x pck and maybe some pck x kandy kush

picture.php

6 reserva privada kandy kush
6 ace seeds pakistan chitral kush

plus some cheap seads from bulk section

Latest posts

Latest posts