What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

Hi révérend yea there is a lot of White hairs still but by sunday there should be 50 50 white and brown i know that they will be a little unripe but they are too yellow they r dying due to lack of food in their soil. plus i have exams coming up super stressed out so i am obliged. the lemon skunks are still bulking up and their leaves are still a little green so they will come down the weekend after this one coming up.

all the plants in da swamp are clones of one pheno of leda and two phenos of lemon skunk iindoor the leda mentioned finished in 50 day 100 percent brown pistils while the lemons went past 80 days with plenty of unfinished calyxes. def sativa leaning the breeder dna claims it 75 percent sativa

harvestinhg is the most risky part of the whole op for me so im getting mentally ready for sum ninja fun

for the first time a good flush

for the first time a good flush

in my indoor grows i never was patient enuf to flush my plants till getting yellow leaves. this time i will have tasty buds it looks like
:woohoo:

my intetest in swamp growing started a few years ago i was looking for new spots and the best spots i found were in wetland setting then i started inventing z way to put grow bags in a few cm of water hoping they could survive such conditions then i typed wetland growing in google and found out tha there was already a proven method and that people been doin it for a long time already anxd that unfortunately i wasnt getting no credit for my new idea

dufous

It's harvest time for Bangi Haze from Ace Seeds.

Attachments

• 001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 18

dufous

Mandala #1 is in the cure zone.

Attachments

• 004 Mandala.JPG
    004 Mandala.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 003 Mandala.JPG
    003 Mandala.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 17
  • 002 Mandala.JPG
    002 Mandala.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 20
  • 001 Mandala.jpg
    001 Mandala.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 21
HI justsometomatos thans alot man. me too i am soo hyped aabout this harvest, really ive never ever had such a good havest. i dont now the weight yet but i can tell thats its way more then ive ever done in or out. the colors are also a first time for me ive never had nice fall colors with a little purple as well, and the taste is the best part. since they got a bit deprived of nutes towards the end they got chopped after an effective flush. the smoke has zero bitter or hay taste/smell no chlorophyls flavors, only fruity ness.

i smoked sum after four days drying and it was good. usually i have to wait atleast a month before the bud takes on a good flavor.

hi there nup, thanks for your words

dufous

Himalayan Ganja, you have achieved beautiful results.

Congratulations to you on your success.

dufous

I went out to harvest the Satori this morning.

The buds get thick on the Mandala and Satori plants.

This closes the season for me. Two good years now.

Attachments

• 001 Satori.jpg
    001 Satori.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 002 Satori.jpg
    002 Satori.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 003 Satori.jpg
    003 Satori.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 004 Satori.jpg
    004 Satori.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 005 Satori.jpg
    005 Satori.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 16

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Swamp Thang touching base to affix the official stamp of approval to this year's successful swamp grow. May the Ganja Gods approve many more such ventures, going into the future.

Over and out. :dance013:

thanks swampthang. i hope we get to watch you in action soon since its planting season for u in the tropics right now.

i have harvested all the swamptubes and 4 left on the hill get cut next week