What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDemo

Cowboy needs long break after this. He should have never been allowed off stool after round 1. You could tell he wasnt all there mentally

Meraxes

Veteran
Cowboy needs long break after this. He should have never been allowed off stool after round 1. You could tell he wasnt all there mentally

It did look like he either had a hangover, or just had a self esteem killing argument with his wife, he didn't show up....He lost at kid rock...:biggrin:

Meraxes

Veteran
He should of cracked those great thai kicks of his more, slowed that fucker down...I like Cowboy, he's come a long way

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
It did look like he either had a hangover, or just had a self esteem killing argument with his wife, he didn't show up....He lost at kid rock...:biggrin:

G `day M

Dunno bout hang over , but his liver is certainly a target for his opponents.
I`ve seen him fold more than once after an attack to the right side of his body . Saw him flinch a cpl of times after body shots the other night too . See Masvidal attack the body just before the stoppage ?

The Muay Thai champ showed she has more in her bag ?
I liked the skill she used to throw Pena [thought she was gonna play bully . uh uh ], then the belly down Russian style arm bar . Impressed !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Meraxes

Veteran
G `day M

Dunno bout hang over , but his liver is certainly a target for his opponents.
I`ve seen him fold more than once after an attack to the right side of his body . Saw him flinch a cpl of times after body shots the other night too . See Masvidal attack the body just before the stoppage ?

The Muay Thai champ showed she has more in her bag ?
I liked the skill she used to throw Pena [thought she was gonna play bully . uh uh ], then the belly down Russian style arm bar . Impressed !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yeah you're right, those Masvidal rips to the body is likely what did it...cowboy seemed undermotivated to me tho..:)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Cerrone was in decent shape, just got out struck by a really good boxer. Masvidal had welts on his leg from the kicks, he just took the abuse till a opening arrived for his hands and cashed in.

Not sure about Nunes and Shevchenko? but Nunes better be careful. Not gonna blow her away like Rousey. That was crafty stuff she use on Pena.

KillerDemo

Ryan bader heading to bellator. Damn LHW is shallow, they didnt resign Misha Circunov even though he is undefeated in UFC and they need all prospects they can get in that division. Stupid UFC

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ryan bader heading to bellator. Damn LHW is shallow, they didnt resign Misha Circunov even though he is undefeated in UFC and they need all prospects they can get in that division. Stupid UFC

LHW AND HW are in shambles....

How the fuck can they let Bader go to Bellator?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huge knockout win by Marcel Fortuna. I wonder why he's fighting as a heavyweight at 210 pounds.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Huge knockout win by Marcel Fortuna. I wonder why he's fighting as a heavyweight at 210 pounds.

THAT SHIT WAS SICK!!!!! What a knockout!

He lied to the UFC about being 230 lbs! LOL!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THAT SHIT WAS SICK!!!!! What a knockout!

He lied to the UFC about being 230 lbs! LOL!

Apparently he's more known for his BJJ skills than boxing. He looked a little like JDS out there.

It takes balls of steel to accept a short notice fight against a top heavyweight who's 50 pounds heavier. I guess he'll fight in the UFC as a light heavyweight now.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some good fights. Fortuna fighting a guy much bigger than him and KO!!

Zombie getting rocked and then landing a really sneaky and precise uppercut, KO!!

Meraxes

Veteran
I liked the documentary about zombie. I didn't know they have mandatory military service. Makes sense with the buttholes up north lol. I was a kind of Icmag lab partners with a korean dude when I was first learning to grow here. I think I remember him trying to get out of the service. Then his Dad found his plants in his room(not a teenager mid 20's living at home). Then all of a sudden he WASN'T living at home, wonder what happened lol. He's a bit special, funny guy...in fact he messaged me about a year ago, and I forgot to get back to him b/c I apparently suck as a friend. This I shall remedy right now, sorry...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts