Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Tales of a Budtender

Thread Title Search
Tales of a Budtender Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2016, 05:36 AM #101
Aota1

Aota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of light
I have a regular med patient who is extremely fond of our top shelf Growler's flower and any other products. He gets a great price that's well below the recreational price tag. He definitely brings an enormous sense of entitlement and pot snobbery to the table. Granted I'm a pot snob. He told me he's driven 5 hours round trip to buy their dry sift and rosin in another city. We always carry the flower but we were getting in their dry sift rosin in a small amount and he heard it was coming. He showed up a couple days the week before we got it and I kept assuring him I'd let him know. I got his phone number and said I'd call and even put some on hold for him. The day before it came he called and I said it would arrive the next morning but would have to be entered into inventory along with other product coming in. He shows up first thing next day. It's there but won't be ready for sale for 30-45 minutes. He trips out and leaves.

Some background, He's maybe 24, he came in the shop months ago with a resume, some cannabis institute certificate from new England , a trustafarian attitude, and stories of squishing all the bud he buys in a hair straightener to make rosin.

I call him 10 minutes later to tell him it's good to go and talk about a funny transaction when he came back. Abuse of the medical system by far.
Aota1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:41 AM #102
Aota1

Aota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of lightAota1 is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't really express the extent of his rudeness and frequency of his in store visits always with an attitude leading up to the day. My social Media person posted that it was in that morning and he posted 1 minute late "bullshit, I was just there!" And this was right after he left and right before I called him to come get it. Haha. He deleted his comment promptly
Aota1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:40 AM #103
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
What I was getting at that some ppl when they smell the buds they can't just put it near their nose they have to put it in their nose lol so I get who would want to purchase that nasty bud after every one has checked it out, those display buds don't get sold.

Peace and puffs

oh yeah, the same reason you never eat a piece of the cake that a runny nosed 9 year old just blew out the candles on.......

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:45 AM #104
Gypsy Nirvana
Recalcitrant Reprobate -

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Maybe some people are partial to a bit of snotted nasal hair on their bud?

I think not....lol

Old 09-25-2016, 06:07 PM #105
vaporizeWa

vaporizeWa will become famous soon enough
Hopefully!!!
vaporizeWa is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2016, 08:22 PM #106
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota1 View Post
I didn't really express the extent of his rudeness and frequency of his in store visits always with an attitude leading up to the day. My social Media person posted that it was in that morning and he posted 1 minute late "bullshit, I was just there!" And this was right after he left and right before I called him to come get it. Haha. He deleted his comment promptly

I hear ya Aota, some of the comments ppl make really let you know what a bullshitter they are ...oh I was jack herers bodyguard or I've been growing for years and they buy 3 grams of buds lol that will last you a long time heheehe
I wish edibles worked better fr me, I ate a 300 mg bag of watermelon slices and didn't feel a thing ...most ppl seem to get really high but I have yet to find one , there's a 1000 mg brownie but it probably has a canna taste and I don't like that, has to hide the taste.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2016, 08:37 PM #107
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
Do you guys test all the edibles flowers and concentrates or require the vendors have the medicine be tested? I've found edibles are variable because most people who make them don't know a thing about chemistry.

First you need to determine the % of active cannabinoids in the oil or bud being added to the recipe then you can determine based on that what the mg per dose is, for example if something is 75% THC then 1 gram has 750 mg and if that gram was evenly distributed in to the batter or candy syrup etc and 100 1 gram candies get made you'd have 7.5mg THC peer candy.

That's the other key, even distribution ...a good emulsifier is pricey
caterpillar710 is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2016, 08:52 PM #108
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool Hmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
I wish edibles worked better fr me, I ate a 300 mg bag of watermelon slices and didn't feel a thing ...most ppl seem to get really high but I have yet to find one ,

there's a 1000 mg brownie but it probably has a canna taste and I don't like that, has to hide the taste.
I make consistently potent CocoCanna Oil without the Canna taste.

The keys are to decarb your weed and determine its potency. I use a MagicButter Machine for consistent results. (Just a happy customer)

I generally make 60mg or 90mg Snickerdoodle Cookies wish I could share!

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2016, 09:43 PM #109
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420somewhere View Post
I make consistently potent CocoCanna Oil without the Canna taste.

The keys are to decarb your weed and determine its potency. I use a MagicButter Machine for consistent results. (Just a happy customer)

I generally make 60mg or 90mg Snickerdoodle Cookies wish I could share!
Nice 420! Maybe someday we can have some puffs and try your cookies and give you crap about the Dodgers lol
We have the magic butter machine at the shop we sell, the boss uses it to make her topicals works great!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2016, 09:49 PM #110
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
The korova brand of edibles is pretty potent and affordable.

They make it up to 1000mg I think. I ate a quarter of their 500mg cookie and was ripped, but I have a low tolerance, especially for someone who's puffin daily for years.

I also enjoy the Edipure brand gummies, they are 10mg each and there is 25 in a pack. Again ive got a low tolerance so one or two gummies is great for chilling. Not a fan of the coloring and gelatin but whatever they work well for discreetness.

That Jimmy crack corn is great too. Definitely easy to put down a bag just with the flavor of them.

theJointedOne is offline Quote