Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > ICMag Goes Mobile!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Goes Mobile! Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2017, 11:25 PM #21
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
looks poor on my ipad. really hate the change to the thread page counter box. the skipping 10 pages at a time really makes the site a drag to browse.

it seems to me like ICmag is producing much less interesting content as adult use takes over the states.

I think folks like me who stuck to ICmag for the security features are ready to embrace IG and fb once they are legal and enjoy the huge following on those platforms.

I hope you can figure out a way to keep the site relevant for America in this rapidly changing time.
there will be so many new growers starting out this year in the US and it would be great to see them come here.

A US competition in an adult use state might drive lots of traffic this way.
Sounds like a real interesting idea chuncky ...
I do totally agree with you though...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 11:26 PM #22
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
if this is for phone users , then why is it effecting the site when i'm on my desk top ? this makes going back scanning through pages a real PIA ! don't like it one bit !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:20 AM #23
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
Try using the left & right arrow keys to get to the previous and next pages.
I'm stuck on an old laptop due to my desktop crashing couple months ago. The left and right arrow only let me go one page at a time instead of being able to go 3 or 4 pages. Did I mention each web page takes a while to load on the old laptop. So I have to open several pages to get to get to the page I want to view when I'm trying to catch up on a thread that has had lots of posts, 30+.

Last edited by Ganoderma; 01-04-2017 at 12:32 AM..
Ganoderma is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:32 PM #24
Buck-annaC

Thank you Skip.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:04 PM #25
Picarus

Picarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the rough
Can we get the option to rotate photos from mobile phones? Always coming up sideways is a drag. If I want it to appear right side up I have to save a copy of the image before I post causing me to have doubles. If this were easier i would post a lot more photos.

I agree with Chunky, a well organized and contest would bump interest big time. Hell the fish rags are basically promotion companies now anyway , and IC has way more credible info.

Old 01-04-2017, 06:37 PM #26
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
The old "mobile" was almost perfect. This is quite worse imo.
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2017, 07:09 PM #27
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
This is the "old mobile", it's just been updated for better display on phones.

Complaining without telling us what is not working right for you (with details) doesn't help at all.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2017, 07:58 PM #28
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
Yes the mobile is quite lame.... Just my opinion. .but hell the very first post has a link to click to take ya back to old version... So thats good enough for me... Thks for all the hard work skip!!
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2017, 08:18 PM #29
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Post editing and image insert are both working now in mobile!

Remember, any image you can drag, copy (or using clipboard) can be pasted into a post.

It's more difficult to do that on cellphones, so use the attachment feature.

We'll be raising the limits on attachments so mobile users can use it more.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard

Last edited by Skip; 01-04-2017 at 08:54 PM..
Skip is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2017, 08:56 PM #30
JJ Lowe

JJ Lowe will become famous soon enoughJJ Lowe will become famous soon enough
Thanks . Looks good..
JJ Lowe is offline Quote