What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed

Slim Pickens

Veteran
She was cheating on me with many other men from the first month of our relationship. She wanted me to marry her, but she didn't want to stop fucking as many guys as she wanted. It was a good thing that I found this out sooner rather than later.

You won't believe how many times I have seen this happen.Really. I don't know what I would do if I were in a similar situation.I've been married so long,that I wouldn't even recognize the dating scene I am sure.

I'd probably just hire a professional by the hour.Much much cheaper I bet.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You won't believe how many times I have seen this happen.Really. I don't know what I would do if I were in a similar situation.I've been married so long,that I wouldn't even recognize the dating scene I am sure.

I'd probably just hire a professional by the hour.Much much cheaper I bet.

This relationship was less than a year, so I got back into the dating scene pretty quickly. It's easy to meet girls if you have recent experience. It's different if you find yourself single after having been married for years.

This thread got a little off topic. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts