What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those using Silica how often do you feed this?. I got some agsil16 so im gonna start using this. The others are way expensive. After talking to a few agsil16 is fine.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a reveg im dooing on a medicine cookiesbx1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Been “lazy” lots of weed leftover from last year so... got two blast & vac runs on my agenda for today & the 1st one is outdoors RuntZ & the 2nd one will be an outdoor mix :eek::

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sandworms...place is lousy with them...but the spice must flow![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#shaihaludlives[/FONT]
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

not much going on today garden wise...some pots to wash,not too many though,and since i'm just making more dirty pots tomorrow when i harvest i may as well wait...

so...what to do:chin:

i know! a bike ride!

gotta go to wallyworld so i will just drag a pack along and lock of course...hopefully less wind today...yesterday i made sure to ride so the wind was at my back on the way home...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm tripping these 2 DBMH lost phenos are so different from ea other. I only thought 1 would germ. These 2 seeds where very immature when I found them. #2 is a solid chem bubba kush pheno. Terps are what you would expect. #1 is a solid OG lanky pheno. Terps are old school spicy sweet expando, old school. I think both are keepers. I need to puff #1 more when its all dried. Should come down soon.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos: i've barely gotten through sampling everything from the last seed run and have 8 new phenos to sort from the current run...plus the vinaigrette going into flower tomorrow...

alrighty,off to go ride...got windy out so taking the fat bike to go crawl around the sand...

Latest posts

Latest posts