What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have been playing with foliar amino acid for a slight nitrogen boost right when lights come on, cheap and goes a long way from kelp4less.com

It lets me keep base nutes the same and add nitrogen the first 5 or 6 weeks of flower or thats the thought at least.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

heading to home despot in a bit...need some garden tools,the outside garden this time...and a book store run...and somehow i need to go to wallyworld again...probably skip that though...busy day...need to harvest a tent then break it down,set up the new tent,and get it full of plants...at least i don't have to clean the old one!

i need a new curing bin too..got the rozay room coming down soon so i need a big container for all that..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:clock watch: six days late....but my visitors finally showed up...way to go usps...

home depot run finished...on to the bookstore in a minute...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:freezing: chilly out today...only 62!

errands done with,on to the garden...lots to deal with today...but i want to get it done so i can go ride again tomorrow...and sunday...

not sure if the trop cherry cuttings re going to make it...the nem look ok,and the rooted cutting seems ok so far...speaking of cuttings...need to make a bunch,best get cracking...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got the old tent broken down and the new one set up...didn't finish though,gonna have to wait until tomorrow...had to move on to taking care of the plants...

should be set up and full by tomorrow though...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, another beautiful day. It's supposed to hit 40, laundry day is upon us! Our little apartment sized washer has been leaking, so I put the whole thing outside and hook it up to the hose. It does have to be above freezing for the hose to work, so the hamper has been piling up since the last time that it wasn't. Probably a full day of laundry:( I definitely need another washer, but rent is right around the corner again of course! Doing them all at the laundromat two or three times is the same cost of a used washer. Gotta start saving up my pennies for stuff I really don't want to deal with, I guess! Getting rid of the old jalopy, with no truck, isn't an easy feat in winter either. We might be stuck with each other until spring, or have a new lawn ornament until then. Might as well shoot it full of holes, at that point, depending on the availability of primers....

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
There! Ice chopped from the deck, washer moved outside, crawlspace cleared of snow, water turned on in crawlspace, outside spigot thawed with blowtorch, and now I'm doing laundry! I know, you guys are thinking this is obviously the perfect system, but she's got some drawbacks. Believe it or not!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Having a good washing machine that works properly is as important as having a dependable car...

(Oh,, now I'm understanding unc's mindset a little bit better.)

I can't stand going to a laundromat...Not even counting the way they rip you off...

I'd rather cut the lawn with a push-mower all summer than have to take my clothes to the laundromat....

Akss

Need a new washer and dryer here also. Shit i need a new everything really.lol the laundo mat isnt my favorite thing. Looks like rain most the day here mid 40's.. gotta do a chop maybe start tonight but most likely tomorrow night...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
They drying laundry will bring up the rH, so not as much water for the girls tonight. I was going to take a few down myself, but would rather hang when the rH is 60% or lower. Fucking laundry, we need disposable, biodegradable clothes. Like a roll of paper towels made of recycled natural fabric. Tear a new one off, and throw the old one in the compost heap, or have it recycled if synthetic.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have two washing machines in my kitchen. One for outside gear and dog stuff and one for reg clothes and, towels, sheets and such. It would suck if my wife had to go to the laundry mat. More so it is unacceptable to think of myself going to the mat or doing laundry now I think about it. Thank God wifey likes doing it or I'd have to pay someone, which would be well worth it.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:laughing:

I friggin' doubt it....

Who knows what kinda filthy shit clothes other peeps been putting in there.. Like some of those wallmart people you mention on occasion...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I use the laundromat after taking the family camping. For under 20 bucks I can have what would be a few days of funky laundry done in a little over an hour. Worth every penny. And I do not have to bring all those cloths and sleeping bags that have spent all week in nature to the same floor of my house as the grow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

i've already been over the whole laundry thing enough...

any who...got a quick-ish errand to run,need to check the wind direction and see which way to go ride,might just do the loop by the river again since it's a good way to grab 20 miles without dealing with cars much...

but i also slept in and probably should get the new tent finished off and loaded with plants...or wait until tomorrow...but probably do that today because everything in veg is backed up waiting for space to open up...

riding seems like more fun...plus i haven't seen the goats for a few weeks,this time of year is when the little ones are born...and baby goats are awfully cute!:D
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got a feeling i'm not gonna get the plants into the tent today...if i can get the rest of the gear setup it will be enough...

still in a wake and bake mode...

Akss

Yeah im gonna do it later not feeling it tonight. They are definitely plenty faded at 70 days tomorrow. Jaws cherry ak in the corners super skunk s1 front middle and akss x gb in the center
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't get any garden work done...but there were baby sheeps and goaties so all good!
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]