What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

oddly,i don't think i have any errands or big chores to deal with today...i mean i'm sure i do,but nothing leaps out at me right off,can't think of anything i really need from the store...guess i'll go for a bike ride...probably just a trip around the bike path,a quick 20 miles,and there's a new section i haven't ridden yet...

harvesting a 4x4 tent friday...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Afternoon, fellas. Doing a bunch of cleaning, and a few transplants to replace the ones I took down last night. I might take another one down as well.

I'd also say go for it, on the reversal of WT, Hammer. The worst thing that can happen is that they herm and get tossed.

Akss

Whats up fellas like a heat wave here today just over 50. Getting some much needed sun on my skin it feels good. Also having some bacon pizza on a sundried tomato basil low carb wrap.

Attachments

• IMG_20210224_133654644.jpg
    IMG_20210224_133654644.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
cabin fever kicking my ass i devised a plan get wrecked on edibles for next month or so then when i come outta the haze should be green outside n birds chirping
picture.php

old outdoor 100grms in 4 sticks should do the trick

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty,time to head out...i do have an extra garden chore today,got rooted clones to get into cups...shouldn't take long...and a nice day out,so a good day for a ride...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Has anyone used a T check digital tester for extracts? I’m thinking about trying one out so I can make medicine that won’t be too strong... So how do they work? My last Gummies and Hard Candy was so powerful a few people missed work and lost a day after eating them.. they were perfect for my pain management though...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone used a T check digital tester for extracts? I’m thinking about trying one out so I can make medicine that won’t be too strong... So how do they work? My last Gummies and Hard Candy was so powerful a few people missed work and lost a day after eating them.. they were perfect for my pain management though...

Just use something that is not as potent. Something 12-15% and look for phenos that have CBD. Ive not seen any 30% that have CBD...Ive not seen any use that. I would guess it's more of a toy.

Its been super nice the last 2 days. Veg room was 85f yesterday. I had to open the doors all day.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:just got back from riding...super nice day,even got a couple of errands done...time to eat....22 miles of farting around...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im watching to catch a smuggler. This lady put coke balloons up her lady garden and the secretions from her garden leaked into the balloons turning the coke hard so Dr had to operate to get hem out. If she had not been caught how many would be snorting her garden LMAO.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics from todays ride...taking pics of your bike leaning against stuff is in the rule book...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Latest posts