What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New420Guy Durban Auto Reg

NeDank

Stick the loupe to the camera lens and find the right focus . You will be able to make nice ones .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76631&pictureid=1848321View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76631&pictureid=1848327View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76631&pictureid=1848329View Image
- Sour Rocket 60 f4 -

I just noticed that you are doing them under MH .

There is no way to stick the loupe to the camera. I have to hold the loupe with one had and the camera in the other to take a pic.

Nice Sour Rocket 60!

Yup yup I always grow under MH as opposed to hps because I don't like the yellow/orange light of hps. But am considering buying 4 AutoCobs to replace my MH.:dance013:

NeDank

Just measured the Durbans and they are about 22" tall. Still appears to be growing upwards but slowing now a bit. Also feeding grow nutes @ 2 tsp per gallon MaxiGro. Next feeding I'll probably switch to 1 tsp bloom and 1 tsp gro.

NeDank

Well it was time again... I had to supper crop the light was 19'' away from the seedlings. This time I got before and after pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NeDank

Got the seeds I ordered today. Herbies is the shit! The new site lets you choose your freebies so I chose 4 Guerrilla Glue auto.

I think next grow I'll start every seed at the same time and possibly only 2 plants rather than 4. The durban is out of control... Think Different and Wild Thailand Ryder are small for their age. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about this other than hack the Durban back quite a bit which I'm not willing to do just yet.

NeDank

I'm considering pulling the wtr and td to give the durbans and sour 60 more room. They just wont amount to anything substantial with the light so far away. idk still have to think on it some more. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

NeDank

Day 40

The Durbans are exploding with new growth still. They are currently 24" tall and 29" wide. Sour 60 are all growing well enjoying 1tsp MaxiGro per gallon and Durban has just switched to flower nutrients 1 tsp MaxiGro and 1 tsp MaxiBloom.

Tried to get some better pics this time. Hope you like this update.

Durbans

picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60
picture.php

Overview

picture.php

NeDank

Gotta say how much easier watering has been since I started using a moisture meter. All I do is stick the prob half to 3/4 way down into the soil and water if the reading is 3 or 4 which is about 1/2 gallon every 2 days in these 3 gallon Root Trapper fabric pots. No more guessing no more lifting pots no more droopy leaves I love it!

NeDank

Did another small round of super cropping today. Just two or 3 stems were growing pretty close to the light. I've had problems in the past with the light/heat burning the tops of my plants. I know rookie mistake but that is soon to be over with. I bought 2 3500k 55w cobs to upgrade to led. It may lower the expected yield but that is ok with me on till I get another 2 cobs. The light should be more evenly distributed with the cobs compared to the 400w MH.

To be honest I never thought this day would come. When leds first came out with the blue and purple colored lights I said no way that just looks weird. I didn't like the color of the burple lights. But these auto cobs are more of a white/yellow color closer to the suns spectrum which is why I chose MH over HPS. Anyways enough rambling. Hope all of you are doing well.

NeDank

Checked out the Sour 60 today. Found 1 female and 1 male (chopped). The other two are not showing yet but probably any day now.

NeDank

Checked in on the Sour 60 today. 1 looks like it is throwing balls and 1 is female and the last has yet to show.

Durban is now in full flower mode. This plant is huge trust me when I say she takes up most of the tent. It's ridiculous...

NeDank

Day 46

I just wanted to show off my new lights. Then decided to do a full update a couple days early. So glad I wont be burning my top colas anymore.

Durban is doing well. Doesn't seem to be increasing in height anymore. Focusing on bud development. Sour 60 is just starting to flower now so we'll see in the next update how many females out of 4 seeds.

On to the pics

Both lights are about 20" away from the plant top
picture.php

Sour 60

picture.php

Durban

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

NeDank

I found another male Sour 60 so he went to the trash. Now lets hope the unknown is a female. Also did some more defoliation on the Durbans to get light below the shit ton of super cropping I did.

NeDank

Ok guys I need your advice. Do you think I should trim some of the lower branches off because of the lower watt lights. Right now I have 2 60w autocob lights @ 16" away from the plants. Sour 60 is growing quite fast under these lights compared to the 400w mh. But I'm thinking the Durban may need trimming of the under growth since she was super cropped so many time over herself. It's almost like a scrog with branches criss crossing.

NeDank

Sour 60 is stretching fast. Had to move the lights up 4" today because she stretched so much over night.

Latest posts

Latest posts