What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny story...the rack i just installed they had recalled it a couple years ago because it was coming loose and falling forward onto the tire which is not good...i have the same rack/basket setup on the green bike,never put the safety kit on that one,and it's been fine for years...so i didn't install the safety kit on this one...so riding home with a load of groceries in the basket,i hear a buzzing sound,so i slow down,and wham! basket on tire almost catapulted me over the bars...turns out the buzzing was Grogu rubbing on the tire...so the force saved me from going over the bars!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:smokeit:ok,i did do something useful...got the last harvest into bins...tomorrow more gets chopped...and i found out my trimmer has a job now...and a baby on the way...so stuck doing it myself....very,very slowly...
I suppose a job and kid beats lung cancer but it’s still just like what the hell, are you going to trim my weed or deal with your “issues”?
Can’t wait to get a crew and knock it out in a couple days instead of a month.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suppose a job and kid beats lung cancer but it’s still just like what the hell, are you going to trim my weed or deal with your “issues”?
Can’t wait to get a crew and knock it out in a couple days instead of a month.
Is everything spoken for before it’s done?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:ok,i did do something useful...got the last harvest into bins...tomorrow more gets chopped...and i found out my trimmer has a job now...and a baby on the way...so stuck doing it myself....very,very slowly...
9A12A745-3148-4F05-80DA-A6A745607364.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,another day of garden chores...got a harvest to deal with,and then clean up and reset,and taking more cuttings,and more cleaning...fun!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Is everything spoken for before it’s done?
No. I still have to shop it around. Usually have a couple people that will take it.

So I finally figured out what I was passed as the forum cut. Turns out it is Death Coast.
I’m guessing it is a cross of Death Star and ECSD.
Nice thing is I hear it dumps for rosin, like 5-6 percent.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to get to work...or rather time to get to the garden work...probably a good idea to take a day off the bikes,legs feel a bit empty today,triceps still sore from singlespeed the other day...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
funny story...the rack i just installed they had recalled it a couple years ago because it was coming loose and falling forward onto the tire which is not good...i have the same rack/basket setup on the green bike,never put the safety kit on that one,and it's been fine for years...so i didn't install the safety kit on this one...so riding home with a load of groceries in the basket,i hear a buzzing sound,so i slow down,and wham! basket on tire almost catapulted me over the bars...turns out the buzzing was Grogu rubbing on the tire...so the force saved me from going over the bars!

Guess he was being rubbed in the wrong direction?

so much for being grateful for having a trimmer...

Is it a little fish stick on the way?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️:cuss: safety tip...scissors not only sharp,but pointy as well...managed to jam the pointy bit into the meaty part of my thumb
done taking cuts at least...veg tent cleared out and ready for cleaning...got a few up-pots to do to get the numbers up for the led room,and a bunch of plants to move from early veg to the veg tent...then chop time,and clean the led room...

Akss

✂️:cuss: safety tip...scissors not only sharp,but pointy as well...managed to jam the pointy bit into the meaty part of my thumb
done taking cuts at least...veg tent cleared out and ready for cleaning...got a few up-pots to do to get the numbers up for the led room,and a bunch of plants to move from early veg to the veg tent...then chop time,and clean the led room...
Yep I've jousted myself more than once with the fiskars...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And then there’s always that millisecond after you cut yourself and you know you did it and you jerk back & say “oh shit” …

madalasatori

Veteran
Do you use fiskars to take clones?

Latest posts

Latest posts