What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right in a spot that's next to impossible to get a bandaid to stay...
:mopper:
:watchplant::toohot:

got it all done...plus some extras...didn't have quite enough plants to up-pot more for the led room in favor of having enough for the main room...i can always shut one led down in the led room...according to my math 7 plants will yield more than 0...
just need to feed main flower in a bit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚵‍♂️ should be able to get in a good length ride tomorrow...another lap at the same trails we rode the other day since i'll be on that end of town...
then a couple days of trimming,the garden chores should be fairly easy for a bit...then a bigger sunday ride...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was running with the scissors and chewing gum and on my phone and driving and crossing the street on foot all at the same time...so i guess a little cut is about the best i could have hoped for...

Akss

It's a bright one tonight...
IMG_20230307_200739412.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker:done!
another long day...like easily 4 whole hours,pretty sure that's getting up to human rights abuse territory...growing,80% waiting for shit to happen,10% doing stuff,10% cleaning stuff...
got enough plants for the main room left side in the big veg tent,then next 9 into #1 pots,and have the next 9 clones i need for the next batch of 9...
just need to deal with trimming now...fuuuuuuccckkkk!:cuss:

at least i should be able to get rides in on garden days for a while...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
✂️:cuss: safety tip...scissors not only sharp,but pointy as well...managed to jam the pointy bit into the meaty part of my thumb
done taking cuts at least...veg tent cleared out and ready for cleaning...got a few up-pots to do to get the numbers up for the led room,and a bunch of plants to move from early veg to the veg tent...then chop time,and clean the led room...

So you where scissoring something and you got poked........... :D that sounds like something personal! :eek:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ☀️ Here we have a beverage has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years it’s recipe was a closely guarded secret for a long time due to its purported health benefits .. lol .. fyi
42359FCD-51C3-42FF-B49A-23B1897AF965.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could actually get a pet goat for the farm )just for the sake of this thread) but do I want that kind of responsibility? :tongue:

Attachments

• 8229C263-1B15-4395-AB5F-3FFD2A4DE2A9.jpeg
    8229C263-1B15-4395-AB5F-3FFD2A4DE2A9.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 20

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit,then time for garden chores and trimming...need to get 6oz done by friday evening...should be doable in spite of my world class ability to avoid it...need to be mostly through the trimming by saturday so i can go for a nice long ride on sunday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:slow errand run today,got caught waiting for a train at the railyard...wrong side of the tracks i guess...time to water/feed the garden after lunch...