What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I use agsil16 for pH up so I use it every feed...a 1/4 tsp brings my 3 gallons I mix from 4.4 to 5.8 ish. I am happy with my results so haven’t tried power si to see if the extra cost would be worth it. Doubt it though.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sandworms...place is lousy with them...but the spice must flow![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#shaihaludlives[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

I binged on two seasons of The Mandalorian
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got in 16 miles of puttering around in the sand...

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st WT went into flower. The pollen should start dropping about the same time she will have flowers ready to hit. I might jsut toss the whole plant in to get knocked up. That makes a hell of a lot of seeds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st WT went into flower. The pollen should start dropping about the same time she will have flowers ready to hit. I might jsut toss the whole plant in to get knocked up. That makes a hell of a lot of seeds.
is that like a post op tranny bang party?:D
i don't know how to say that in politically correct...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
word of the evening

word of the evening

putine -
Poutine is a dish of french fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy. It emerged in Quebec, Canada, in the late 1950s in the Centre-du-Québec region, though its origins are uncertain and there are several competing claims of having invented the dish. Wikipedia

Sounds delicious although not heart friendly :shark:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
putine -
Poutine is a dish of french fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy. It emerged in Quebec, Canada, in the late 1950s in the Centre-du-Québec region, though its origins are uncertain and there are several competing claims of having invented the dish. Wikipedia

good cold weather food though

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
putine -

I love french fries. It's hard to fix a potato any kind of way that I don't like it. But it seems that eating potatoes about 5-9 times in a week every week coupled with my excessive sweating causes my kidney stones.
I miss my french fries dammit.
Drink more water guys.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a liter bottle of it but I haven’t used it yet ...you guys see anything positive?

I like it. I used to use botanicare’s silica blast and power si is better than that. The stems get pretty thick and gnarly on that stuff. I don’t use it in bloom tho. I switch over to power si bloom at 1ml/gal starting on day 1. Both are great imo. Their bloom version cuts back on the silica acid and has “additives” in it. My guess would be a little amino acids. I kinda suspect it has chitosan too, cause the plants respond like they did when I used chitosan back when I had that dud issue going years back. Either way, I’d recommend.

redlaser

Veteran
putine -

Seems like In-N-Out, the burger place thought that idea was a good one. Haven’t tried either, but they look good.
I bake sliced, salted anD peppered yellow taters in a foil covered dish, basically steamed, almost every night by request.
[iframe1]hO-zwhMPfVs[/iframe1]
[iframe1]IdL0upbf4bU[/iframe1]

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A couple of this run’s flashbang.

Attachments

• 321409A3-728A-48B6-A7BE-A815CB5120FB.jpg
    321409A3-728A-48B6-A7BE-A815CB5120FB.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 9C8C6542-1298-48C0-9233-11C179463C78.jpg
    9C8C6542-1298-48C0-9233-11C179463C78.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Picking up new helmets for the grandkids today so we can enjoy the beautiful weekend!

picture.php

Vietnamese Black, this one is kinda finicky...light yellow like N def but if I up N it don’t really help and get tip burns. Leaning to the side of caution with nutes to make sure I don’t overdose them. My cal-mag also has N as well so looking for an alternative to it.