Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > canna a and b us feeding schedule?

Thread Title Search
canna a and b us feeding schedule? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2014, 06:06 AM #1
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
canna a and b us feeding schedule?

Ive looked around but all i can find is the european version and its a pain constantly converting..

Im on my first all coco run..
Using straight coco along with these:
canna a
canna b
cannazyme
canna pk 13/14

just using a and b in veg so far, at 1.5tsp per gallon each.

any tips would be greatly appreciated..

ph is 5.9-6.1.. watering until theres a good amount of runoff and letting them sit in the water for a good bit to soak it up..

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics
Relentless is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2014, 07:28 AM #2
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
https://www.cannagardening.com/growguide

I myself use 5-7 ml of A&B and Cannazyme. I'll add 5-6 ml's of the pk 13/14 to this for one week around week 5 or 6.

Seems to keep things humming along nicely. I don't however let my plants sit in the runoff. If you do I would advise flushing the coco weekly to remove the salt buildup that will occur.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2014, 07:48 PM #3
Snow Crash

Snow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really nice
I am in about the same boat at Third Coast. 5-7ml per gallon for most of the grow with the A+B as a base, then building around that base with some additives to tune in the other elements.

7ml/gallon of the A+B nets at a minimum:
89ppm of Nitrogen
31ppm of Phosphorus
45ppm of Potassium
80ppm of Calcium
27ppm of Magnesium

I used to use WAY more of the Base during Veg and Early Flower but found that it just meant the need for more runoff and a greater risk for burning. You don't have to starve your plants at all, but 7-8ml/gallon seems to be the sweet spot for most varieties on this program with reasonable amounts of runoff (10% instead of 20%-30%+).

I use a variety of additives but you can stick to their program to bump the PK up with 10ml/gallon of the Cannazym adding:
22ppm of Phosphorus
21ppm of Potassium

And for every ml/gallon of the PK13/14 add another:
11ppm Phosphorus
24ppm Potassium

I know that many people find this system a little low on Iron and Magnesium. I like to add 2ml/gallon of Cal-Mag plus from the start through week 3 of flower and about 0.5g per gallon of Epsom Salt to bump the Magnesium number from 27ish PPM to more like 40ish PPM. Canna Boost is okay as a root drench but I think it works as well, if not better, as a foliar spray (and way cheaper per grow).
Snow Crash is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:01 AM #4
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
thank you guys very much for the posts..

okay, i wont let them sit and soak up the runoff.. right now im getting a lot of runoff.. seems to run right thru the coco.. but now im emptying the trays after 10min or so of watering so they arent sitting in it..

I just put the clones in the cups this past weekend.. watered twice and have fed two days in a row now.. guess Ill just feed everyday and flush 1x a week if it looks like they need it..

so ill do 5-7ml of a and b, each all through the grow.. and in late veg to early flower ill add the 2ml of calmg..

in flower ill use the cannazyme at 10ml a gallon.. is that all the way through flower except last week?

and pk 13/14 5ml a gallon. just for week 5 and 6?

Thanks again, im a total noob to coco, but after getting almost 3 dried elbows from a soil/coco run with 6 diff strains Im going straight coco !!

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics
Relentless is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 04:47 AM #5
sir alex

sir alex will become famous soon enough
coco

hi everyonesnowcrash I believe we've spoken before about canna.....once again Iam finding my self using canna a b even though iam not that impressed with the end product not to say its not good just not truly amazing and yeah ive ran a few organic grows some real organic ie super soil styles and a few what I call fake organic styles ie bottled organics like bio biz and canna bio line so maybe that's what am missing about the end product but am not here to start the old hydro vs organic debate because I myself no the answer.....now back to the good old coco I just love how you can still get them monster yields if not better with half the size or even double half the size pots compared with soil grows and that's just fact??????but like I said I myself miss the richness of soil grows compared to coco grows???but I no theres ways and little tricks or should I say products out there that will add that little bit of extra richness to the end product I just haven't sussed them out yet that's where am hoping you come into it snow crash if possible could you give us your opinion on boosters addatives and anything else you think would help please.....I was meaning to get in contact with you about it snow anyway so am glad I bumped into this thread,the thing is ive ran coco a good few time and I don't want to give up on her so any help would be great........
sir alex is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2014, 12:18 AM #6
Snow Crash

Snow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really niceSnow Crash is just really nice
There's just soooo many things on the market, some I have tried, but most I haven't.
I do like CX Nutrients Head Masta, Green Planet Dense and Monster Bloom, AN Big Bud Dry, CES Uncle John's Blend, H&G MultiZen, MOAB, Botanicare Hydroplex, Botanicare CNS17 Ripe, HCO Magnum, and probably 3 or 4 I cannot remember - I know there's a bloom kelp supplement and a silica one that I liked a lot but they are off brand.

There's a time and a place for all things. You're not going to find magic in a bottle. It's elements and hormones mostly, and genetics trump all. Too many growers drop $100 on bloom additives but cheap out on their ventilation fans. Once all the other factors are dialed in, that's really when to start looking at supplements.
Snow Crash is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 03:51 PM #7
IndoorScore

IndoorScore will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Crash View Post
There's just soooo many things on the market, some I have tried, but most I haven't.
I do like CX Nutrients Head Masta, Green Planet Dense and Monster Bloom, AN Big Bud Dry, CES Uncle John's Blend, H&G MultiZen, MOAB, Botanicare Hydroplex, Botanicare CNS17 Ripe, HCO Magnum, and probably 3 or 4 I cannot remember - I know there's a bloom kelp supplement and a silica one that I liked a lot but they are off brand.

There's a time and a place for all things. You're not going to find magic in a bottle. It's elements and hormones mostly, and genetics trump all. Too many growers drop $100 on bloom additives but cheap out on their ventilation fans. Once all the other factors are dialed in, that's really when to start looking at supplements.
Think he hit the nail on the head. As long as you have a decent nute schedule and your plants don't look burned or deficient, make sure your temp and RH are optimal and that you have enough light for the sq footage, proper ventilation ect.

These are micro improvements, the macro improvements seem to come from nailing down the environment.
IndoorScore is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 06:15 PM #8
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of light
Another 11 days and the thread would have died peacefully 3 years ago

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz

A friend in need is a friend in debt
Bush Dr is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:14 PM #9
IndoorScore

IndoorScore will become famous soon enough
My apologies, I was trying to utilize the "search" feature instead of creating a new thread.
IndoorScore is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2017, 03:04 AM #10
MikeGreat

MikeGreat is on a distinguished road
Environment is everything or a huge part of the process... I have used several feeding schedules with Canna A-B from 5 to 12 to 15 mills per gallons and I had great results with all of them but is strain dependent and also method of grow...
MikeGreat is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.