What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Tartar Sauce Research Kitchen Redux

mr.brunch

Veteran
Isn’t it to do with the dosidos being the peanut butter version of Girl Scout cookies ? I may well be wrong though...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not to me...aside from the breath part coming from mendo breath i have no idea why they call it that..
That's annoying.

It's like frank and his quest for a banana flavored strain. Everything labelled banana tastes nothing like banana. It's bananas!

I just made myself dizzy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's annoying.

It's like frank and his quest for a banana flavored strain. Everything labelled banana tastes nothing like banana. It's bananas!

I just made myself dizzy.

it's what happens when the world of growers is dominated by people just in it for the money...we end up with an endless stream of goofy named varieties of everything in the universe crossed to the flavor of the month and then the rush to stake a claim on some dumbass name for it that markets well...

remember the old days when we just listed the parents?

but that requires have knowledge on the subject and that's just not hip with the chart following insta bangers...:biggrin:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
day 65 of 12/12....last pics of these plants before chop in a few more days...not going to be a great numbers run but the buds are sure nice!

the other side will come down in another week-ish...be a short delay getting the next round ready so i can veg the plants up to proper size and hopefully get another led lamp in there to add some heat...

peanut butter breath
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

That PBB tho... A+++

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That PBB tho... A+++

right? not to pat my own back but that's just a nice looking bud!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least naming them by their lineage made sense. Some of the names would be super long though!

at least it would be informational content then!

can you imagine some of the modern stuff written out? bagseedS1 crossed to reversed yadda yadda crossed to seeds from a hermed out plant i popped anyway...:)

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's what happens when the world of growers is dominated by people just in it for the money...we end up with an endless stream of goofy named varieties of everything in the universe crossed to the flavor of the month and then the rush to stake a claim on some dumbass name for it that markets well...

remember the old days when we just listed the parents?

but that requires have knowledge on the subject and that's just not hip with the chart following insta bangers...:biggrin:

PREACH!

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least naming them by their lineage made sense. Some of the names would be super long though!
What? Like Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze crossed to a male that came from a GROM x Digiberry crossing?:biggrin:

I'm of the opinion we should move to a system like wine, where they describe the conditions of the grow (Terroir), the flavors you should taste, and the effects you should feel.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right? not to pat my own back but that's just a nice looking bud!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

It's photos like these that make me wish we had the bandwidth available on the photo server to handle hi res pictures.

That would make an excellent addition to the pictures that cycle through my desktop. But on my 4k monitor it would be maybe 3"x4".

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
at least it would be informational content then!

can you imagine some of the modern stuff written out? bagseedS1 crossed to reversed yadda yadda crossed to seeds from a hermed out plant i popped anyway...:)

Frat Party Bagseed S-1 X Skanky Bitch Bagseed.

Yeah that would get confusing as hell.