What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another school shooting

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Its another sad day in america with another school shooting with 10 dead in Texas.
10 dead in Texas high school shooting; suspect identified
https://www.augustachronicle.com/ne...texas-high-school-shooting-suspect-identified

I pray to the Lord God almighty that this senseless violence stop and we love one another in the name of Jesus Christ amen

i dont think taking away the right to keep arms is the answer to this problem.

if so... we need to take away pencils as well!

Man 'killed cellmate with pencil'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/262093/Man-killed-cellmate-with-pencil

shithawk420

Veteran
stay on topic.
DUDE! YOU STAY ON TOPIC! i started this thread to say a kid brought a gun to school and shots were fired down the street from me.this happened almost 2 hours from downtown Chicago so Chicago has nothing to do with it.we live in THE FUCKING COUNTRY!not the city!I made this thread cause nobody would have even heard about this unless i made this thread.NO MORE! NO LESS!

jimdc

you started this thread on a different school shooting than it ended up in. keep up. FU for TRYING to correct me.

jimdc

DUDE! YOU STAY ON TOPIC! i started this thread to say a kid brought a gun to school and shots were fired down the street from me.this happened almost 2 hours from downtown Chicago so Chicago has nothing to do with it.we live in THE FUCKING COUNTRY!not the city!I made this thread cause nobody would have even heard about this unless i made this thread.NO MORE! NO LESS!

do you understand now?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks Shithawk. I hope all your family and friends are ok and know that this is going to leave a forever hurt on your community. Really sucks.

I think it's just best to ignore him and keep the conversation going in a positive way.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
FIGHT FIGHT !!!!! Jimmi and a white, come on jimmi, beat that white.

Alright. These guys are going to meet after school and kick some ass.

I love when this happens around here. Makes me really understand why so many of the other forums I visit don't allow politics. LMAO Don't they ALL end up like this.

THREAD CLOSED

LMAO

jimdc

so nothing on all the murders by guns in chicago and other democratic cities? no answers at all. proves my point.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Ah, let it ride. Better that some people come to forums to vent their hate and anger rather than upon their wives and children.... for a change. LOL

Ringodoggie

Premium user
You better stop picking on me or I'll tell my Mom and you'll get in trouble.

What's a 'liberal'?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Of course I hang around downtown without a gun. I'm a hooker. It's where I work. And, in my business, there's no place to hide a gun..... sweetie.

Nah, don't need a roof. But, I could use a new pair of stockings.

:)

I love Chicago. I remember my first visit. Never realized just how big a fucking city could be. Other than the Winters, it's a totally awesome place.