What's new

The Dog Clone

jiggasouza

Bra this Maui Dogg is definately some of the best crip on the planet! I had a bag of sour dubb, valley og n dogg. I rolled dogg till it was gone then had to smoke dubb n valley haha
Skull wuts ur sweet spot harvest time?
Btw nice pics bro

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
So I've been smoking dog for about a week now..pretty much exclusively ...best way for me to be able to report...and a week in the jar really brought the aroma out..
The taste is special..after experiencing skunkdog first I can say the part I identified as dog in that cross was indeed dog...not really that difficult knowing the other part of the equation was skunk..but significant in that its a flavor that absolutely comes through in a hybrid...its not an overwhelming taste like Chem d or og..its subtle but strong and VERY satisfying...a must for top shelf herb..
Tastes exactly like it smells..no sense repeating myself..I'm too high..
The high is also top shelf.. when I smoke a joint I don't finish the joint...but I roll giant joints..the flavor comes thru even when relighting it the morning after..though its sticky as hell by that point...thru a dry piece I smoke two bowls a session and I'm good to go..
To put the type high in perspective:
Its as strong as Chem d but less body high
As intense as an og high but less head
A better blend of the two type highs than either..
I'm so high I can't tell if that's a good comparison or absolute Chem d bubble hash induced gibberish..holy shit! Is it 2 am?

i'm gonna go with complete gibberish as this post didn't tell me anything about the taste, smells or high. you just referenced a buncha other shit to compare with.

like if i tell you my friend lisa looks and smells exactly like another chick i know named nancy. didn't tell you anything about anything did it?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man,,,you guys sound like you have some seriously good weed. Subrob sounded so high. Lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya...I think I was wording the report subconsciously to greyskull...we have the same frame of reference as we grow and smoke the same cuts and have for a decade...
I'm not so good at describing tastes and aromas w out comparisons...sorry...ha
Will try to do better when I flower her out...
If Lisa smells and tastes like Nancy...and I liked the way Nancy tasted and smelled...it would at least let me know I would like the way Lisa smells and tastes...it's something!

C

chris harris

Now if Lisa likes the way Nancy taste, and Nancy likes the way Lisa tastes, you might be onto something.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
yeah the trouble is there's so many lisa's in the world there's no way we could know if your lisa is the same as the lisa we know and comparable to the nancy you know.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nancy and Lisa ...2's up..both gals are fun but together. .wow. they will get you talking like rob..

:)

Love you huys

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah the trouble is there's so many lisa's in the world there's no way we could know if your lisa is the same as the lisa we know and comparable to the nancy you know.

Hence...my comment that I was so stoned I ended up doing the smoke report like I was talking directly to greyskull...

Ogx2

Dogbud

Dogbud

[/IMG][/IMG]

Ogx2

Dogbud

Dogbud

Flowered for a 100 days. Smells like the most potent chemmy fuelly funk.

Attachments

• dogbud1.jpg
    dogbud1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 18
  • dogbud2.jpg
    dogbud2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 20
  • dogbud3.jpg
    dogbud3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 17
  • dogbud4.jpg
    dogbud4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 18
  • dogbud5.jpg
    dogbud5.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 18

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaaamnnnn...How did you keep it going that long?
I've got skunkdog and even if I try to feed her for a longer flower time she just goes and starts yellowing up anyway

Ogx2

I've got skunkdog and even if I try to feed her for a longer flower time she just goes and starts yellowing up anyway
She just kept needing more time. at 100 days she had only 15% amber trichs. i was skeptical thinking i was just gifted the elusive chem91 clip, but im starting to think i was blessed with a one in a million opportunity to help preserve this cut.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She just kept needing more time. at 100 days she had only 15% amber trichs. i was skeptical thinking i was just gifted the elusive chem91 clip, but im starting to think i was blessed with a one in a million opportunity to help preserve this cut.

Selfed?
Back cross?
What's the plan...
We're all eyes n ears!

Ogx2

Selfed?
Back cross?
What's the plan...
We're all eyes n ears!
i hear that duke of bros grimm is working a skunk line. i may wait for that to look for a male or maybe pop some of these g13xskunk from shanti. i dont plan on making much seed. just want to make a couple crosses for personal use and a couple buddies. i dont plan on selling any seeds of dogbud at this time. i just want to get to know her better

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw your in Eugene..I wonder if it is the same cut that Maui has... which is the dog cut that skunkdog came from...Either way.. looks awesome
FYI...Back aways I grew out shantis g13skunk white widow...Awesome smoke... good luck!

true grit

Veteran

Man she was still pushin at 65-68 days for me. We need that maui sun lol

Latest posts

Latest posts