What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My cat

Hubbleman

Veteran
Shes 3 months old

She is not keen on cat food AT ALL

But she LOVES king sized prawns, chicken drum sticks, sliced beef and other proper food. Cat food, she sniffs it twice and walks away :biggrin:

THC123

Veteran
All hail the queen...

Cats...if they could text they would not text back.....

Still love those little assholes though :D we are their pets. So your title is incorrect (my cat). You should have typed my owner because you are your cat's hooman!!!

Now shut up hooman and feed your owner!! :D

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shes 3 months old

She is not keen on cat food AT ALL

But she LOVES king sized prawns, chicken drum sticks, sliced beef and other proper food. Cat food, she sniffs it twice and walks away :biggrin:

Congrats. You've created a goddess. You are now doomed to share your meals for all of eternity.

We have one of those as well. A Tuxedo we found abandoned at 6 days old and hand fed him. Then we made the mistake of feeding him at the table. That damned cat will eat anything. And I mean anything.

He's eaten asparagus!! What cat eats asparagus?! Yogurt, ice cream, spaghetti, pesto, carrots, potatoes, you name it, he's probably had it.

My buff will drink my coffee if I let him. And he loves Cool Whip.

Love my monsters.:biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs think you are a god because you feed them.
Cats think they are a god because you feed them.

"People get dogs because they want to feel like a god. Other people get cats because they want to be waken up at 3am by a god demanding a sacrifice."

"Dogs have owners. Cats have attendants."

Mr. J

Like GOT_BUD said, you're fucked now. That cat will be the most annoying thing in the world every time you try to sit down and have a meal. Never, never give them people food after midnight, err sorry that's mogwai, but the results are the same. You've created a monster.

TheDarkStorm

You need to be carefull tho as human food has a very high salt content an cats kidneys arnt really designed for that.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I guess my female dawg has some cat in her. The other one is getting fat eating the food she turns her nose up at.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have a 15 year old rat terrier and in the last year I got a cat, they have become partners in crime. I see the cat on patrol so all of the ground squirrels have moved. In the evening they play a chase game where dog will run outside and cat will lay in wait, when she hears the dog door she waits and as he runs by she leaps and cold cocks him to the ground and they both jump up and run around. I am trying to get it on video but you have to be quick, if I get it I’ll post it...

Sunshineinabag

sassy

sassy

:peacock:

i LOVE calicos

lil shit refuse to look at the laptop camera lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200126_151104.jpg
    IMG_20200126_151104.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200126_151134.jpg
    IMG_20200126_151134.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cats and whip cream, lol

Everyone will agree that watching a cat eat a fish or prawns,
chicken and what not is enjoyable and weird at the same time.

We mostly see them eating kibble from a bowl.

Even more rewarding is seeing a cat take down its prey.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Ohh ohh her absolute favourite is fresh red salmon

It goes 5 quid for 2 fillets of fresh salmon u know

And its unsalted and unsmoked, all good

Bobby Boucher

If you can get your cat on olive oil it could save you thousands of dollars in vet bills and extend her life considerably.

My baby Bluebear was on the verge of dying for awhile there. Didn't eat for a week er two. Kept vomiting. Vets said she didn't have a blockage and was suffering from a heart murmur or sum shit.

Fed her a bit of olive oil and she's been eating the stuff like her life depends on it ever since.

She's not big on people food, but she'll eat anything Italian. Must be the olive oil or oregano or something. Loves tomato soup too.

My old Toby would get really insulted if you forgot to save him the last tablespoon of cereal milk. Didn't drink regular milk. Just cereal milk.

I only feed my cats soft food. I keep hard food out for their snacks in between meals, but.. my two little cats gobble up at least 100 dollars of soft food every month. They are totally different cats for it. Worth it.

[YOUTUBEIF]lmjqLyZwTOU[/YOUTUBEIF]