What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My cat

PCBuds

Under 7 stories is MORE fatal to cats because they don't have time to slow their terminal velocity down by flattening their bodies.

I didn't fact check this, but its easy to imagine it taking that much time for a cat to gain control of it's x and it's y axis, if it slips and falls from losing its footing, while still not having much time left over to really slow itself very much.

That makes sense to me.

It's better to land flat out.

Assume the crash position!... Lol

Seriously, I'll bet a cat lands like this after 7 stories...

Last edited:

PCBuds

Yeah, ... she's feeling like climbing no trees...

She's reminding me of this dude... Lol...

Last edited:

realgaarg

lol, look at mine
s600

Gry

Veteran
What we think of as love bites, do cat think of them like grocery store samples ?

St. Phatty

If you can help it, don't let them eat the rodents. They have all sorts of parasites and diseases that can really hurt a cat.

True. Like rabies - and CoVid 19.

If I was the CDC, I'd be looking for CoVid 19 in animal populations in the US.

The US has destroyed a lot of its countryside with pollution, nuclear mis-management etc - but we still have LOTS of wilderness areas - way more than China.

EsterEssence

Veteran
My cat is a hunter and brings me to many trophy’s, I just threw a giant rat outside. My dog gets in the act when she brings rodents in, and they chase it around and keep me up at night. I don’t want to lock the cat in the house so I have no choice but to let her hunt...