• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

DenverJim

JUST FACE THE FACT THAT THE COUNTRY IS CORRUPT BOTH D AND R. I BELIEVE NOTHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OR MEDIA .ACTUALLY IT S A SAFE BET TO BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE BOZOS IN CHARGE FUCKED UP WITH NO REPECUSSIONS.
THE YOUNG WILL FIGURE IT OUT EVENTUALLY AND REVOLT. I PITY MY CHILDRENS CHILDREN THEY WILL SUFFER THE CONSIQUENCES OF THE TODAYS BOZOS. DIDN'T INTEND THE CAPS I NOTICED WHEN I WAS HALF THROUGH AND CONTINUED.

TPFTFW

Veteran
How do you feel about all of BLM's casualties? Do you remember the mother who was shot in the head and murdered in front of her child for saying (correctly) that "all lives matter?"

Are you really that much of an imbecile that you don’t understand? they’re not saying only Black Lives Matter.

go to Reddit, it’s free, no subscription needed.

please search qanoncasualties

and for that matter there’s several vice reports on Q that are avail on YouTube. only the conclusion was paid subscription as far as I’m aware.

Ron Watkins hasn’t directly admitted he’s Q

Hempy McNoodle

JlzkneN3.jpeg

Attachments

• JlzkneN3.jpeg
    JlzkneN3.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11

Hempy McNoodle

Not knowing who Jim Watkins and his son Ron Watkins are in regards to all the Q content going thru them is like buying into everything Sean Hannity says and not knowing who Fox News is.

Q drops was hosted by Jim Watkins and the site was hacked and lo and behold he and Q had the same IP.

We learned from the Gucifer 2.0 scandal that ISPs can be faked by intel ops. So, uh.... yeah.

Hempy McNoodle

Plus, even if this Watkins guy is one of the Q people, who is to say that that isn't also part of a strategic plan to create "plausable deniability" to the Q operation?
So, in other words, as we all watch the plan continue to unfold, Trump and Watkins just say, "I dunno anything about Q." In order to dodge some issues related to justice being served and national defense. And, in other words, what if they had to break a few laws in order to inform the public and take down a massive National security threat? Abe Lincoln did it to free the slaves. He was almost stopped by some rather minor laws. But, since it is HBO and Vice(?) I think it is all highly dubious.

Hempy McNoodle

Are you really that much of an imbecile that you don’t understand? they’re not saying only Black Lives Matter.

go to Reddit, it’s free, no subscription needed.

please search qanoncasualties

and for that matter there’s several vice reports on Q that are avail on YouTube. only the conclusion was paid subscription as far as I’m aware.

Ron Watkins hasn’t directly admitted he’s Q

No, they are saying only black lives matter, that is exactly why they shot the woman in the face and executed her. Go to a BLM rally and say All lives matter or "not only black lives matter." I'd love to know how that goes for you.

Absolem

We learned from the Gucifer 2.0 scandal that ISPs can be faked by intel ops. So, uh.... yeah.

A person well versed with intel ops wouldn''t be posting on the Chan sites...... DERP

They would have their own setup. Not posting on some chumps website like the Watkins.

Hempy McNoodle

A person well versed with intel ops wouldn''t be posting on the Chan sites...... DERP

They would have their own setup. Not posting on some chumps website like the Watkins.

"Plausable deniability."
- Tony Bobulinski, Joe Biden's business partner (Witness/whistleblower) and DOE Q clearance holder

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now replace 'Kool-Aid' with "vaccine." See what I did there?

i just got my first shot today,the only side effect is i suddenly think windows is the best operating system ever! it was nice,got a call from bill gates and everything...or at least the voices in my head said they were bill gates!:bigeye:

Hempy McNoodle

Notice just after 4:00 in the video he says that in the very near future tech companies will likely become public utilities...

Q post 2793, Feb, 18, 2019:

"Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.
'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
Countermeasures in place.
[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q"

Hempy McNoodle

Notice just after 4:00 in the video he says that in the very near future tech companies will likely become public utilities...

Q post 2793, Feb, 18, 2019:

"Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.
'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
[Example]
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q"

So if you look at just this part below, we have two WH controlled sites about to launch imminently. [Zero-Day] I think may have been Easter Sunday as the day before was 4/3/21 or 4,3,2,1, and then Easter Sunday we got the 11.4 marker... and within two days we have Clarence Thomas coming out with this??

"'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
[Example]
Think Here.
Why do we make things public?"