What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
so why couldnt nevil have come here ??

the way i recall was because he thought sam was dea ,
therefore this site was compromised ,
hahaha paranoid delusions ...

i havent seen sam say much against nevil other than he lied ,
which is what everyone that knew him well and or worked with him said too ,
other than the fan boys of course who want to use their interaction with him for their own self-promotion ,
hence not seeing the truth right before their eyes ....

do you think sam lied about the origins of haze ?
about the dates the seed he shared were from ??
the guy seems pretty transparent and has told the same story over and over for years ,
which tends to indicate it is the truth....

So fine, where did they come from in 1969 as the Haze Brothers never made extra seeds or sold seeds? It is a nice story but it has no basis in facts. Unless you can explain where the seeds came from in 1969 it is all just a bunch of talk. I don't think Shantibaba knows the real truth, he was not there in 1969, and anyone could of made up anything about seeds to sell them to MNSeed Co, but I bet if you ask he got them from Neville, and then I do know the truth and it is not as you say.

Anyway enough of this, you were not there, you are repeating the stories of others who were not their, no one you talk to was there, and it is a waste of my time to argue with somone who in fact does not have any idea or know the truth about what happened in 1969 or 1984 with Original Haze.
You have no idea how close I was to the Haze Bros and it bum's me out that people so far removed form the events try and tell me what happened, remember I was there.

-SamS

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
so where did this bulk quantity of seeds nevil had come from given the haze bros never made bulk seeds ??

there is only 1 other place they could have come from ,, the place the guy who made them said over and over ...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
[/ATTACH]
I have posted these photos in the past, thh x OHz(seedsman), very similar to green ot1hz x thai, lemon, alpine herbs arom,
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2104934
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2104935
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Tom Hill Haze, pepper aroma and spice
IMG_20201119_105232.jpg
​​​​​​​

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
There is not only Haze in life.
But this is Haze related too.
As many have never smoked a Haze without this.
Hempy per exemple is one who has never. :D

Sativa pheno!

I hate NL johnny i have been saying this for years i told Nevil this 1000 times to lol and of all the Haze lines i have and grew from Nevil and shantis work only SSH had what i call the dirty high.

I was offered a NL line that was inbreed 15 generations here out doors came from the high country it was covered in resin looked silver i said no as i hated the affect.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
so where did this bulk quantity of seeds nevil had come from given the haze bros never made bulk seeds ??

From me, who happened to be in California in 1969 ... you know how it works, beaches, surf, great music, beautiful girls, great weed .... :D Ok I was kidding, but I didn't mind the dream
Sense of humor please :)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I hope I can get a good THH or any other Haze lol. Not having the best of luck so far.

You need to germinate every single haze seed you have hammer dedicate a grow just on Haze.

You need to run each fem to maturity and select the plants you want to keep by smoke testing each.

Select the males you want.

You then need to re run the selected plants for a second time and then pick what you think are the best.

Thats how i do it that is how many do it and there are no short cuts.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you buffer the coco? Maybe I need to start being more serious indoors again some day.
Nope …just rehydrate… I use tap water 💦 …me thinks the canna nute formula has buffers in it though … I haven’t had to check pH in eons…no needs for pens or any ppm counting.. literally just mix it up and apply …what’s cool is its the same formula for veg and bloom
Click image for larger version  Name:	53A0719C-B902-4981-9E7B-5C30AEB204F8.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	18049709
Click image for larger version  Name:	5E9CF2BF-FC70-433E-880F-6220C48385D4.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	18049710
Click image for larger version  Name:	7D5C7149-AF26-4326-A233-C06E41E70115.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	18049714

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Absolutely not. Also very different from the purple OT1 Hazes.
This pheno is more direction spices, cinnamon or so...... very complex with a deep euphoric psychedelic effect.
And had another one, light green with red hues that was very smiliar to the best columbian red I did ever smoke in the 90s. With a touch of Jack herer. The good one of the 90s too.
Confirmed also by another person who did grow the same cross.
Seedsman x THH should be great too!
They are all great.

Grains of paradise is from Seedsman. SamS mother "he liked and used a lot" must have been full grains of paradise.
The best Haze hybrids from SamS often had pepper reported in the 2000s.
Might be also possible to find it in THH, Todds or OT1. I have no clue.
That is why I recommend to buy grains of paradise, since it can useful as orientation.

Gets puprle also under HPS and very high temps. Is dark geen until the last 2 weeks, then it turns full purple or what ever color that is.

Wow. I love that color!! Looks like even the stems are turning that purple color.

Johnny, do you mind telling us about these? I tried looking back at old posts..but.. well y'all know how well our search function works..
Click image for larger version Name:	purplehazee.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	18049666

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nope …just rehydrate… I use tap water 💦 …me thinks the canna nute formula has buffers in it though … I haven’t had to check pH in eons…no needs for pens or any ppm counting.. literally just mix it up and apply …what’s cool is its the same formula for veg and bloom

Seems easy. We’ve got pretty hard high pH water here, so I’d likely not use tap. Been an organic soil guy my whole life. Easy enough to do outdoors, but it is a challenge indoors in pots. You’re results speak for the methods though.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was outdoors I definitely would do organic ..but indoors this is just too easy & You’re talking to someone who used pro - mix for over 20 years before I switch to Coco…You might ask yourself how is the flavor in a coco substrate ? Well they make another product it’s called “boost” and I also use that..It they’re number one selling product & for a very good reason:D
3FEC3EFE-C46B-4CE5-A403-F746E89B65B7.jpeg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I use Canna Aqua nutrients with coco in hempy buckets with perlite in the rez so the coco drains works great.

Coco i get comes in 200l bales its pre washed its Clean and Pathogen-free with a pH of ± 6 and Low EC: <1mS/cm .

Thinking to try the Canna Coco nutrients my self FP to compare.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I use Canna Aqua nutrients with coco in hempy buckets with perlite in the rez so the coco drains works great.

Coco i get comes in 200l bales its pre washed its Clean and Pathogen-free with a pH of ± 6 and Low EC: <1mS/cm .

Thinking to try the Canna Coco nutrients my self FP to compare.

Do you reuse the coco? I soak my used coco/perilite in the buffering solution of calmag overnight, twice.

harvestreaper

Veteran
not used coco indoors myself ,,used some in outdoor soil mixes and it worked a treat ,,a friend just used it for first time indoor and i could see an improvement in yeild for sure ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.