What's new

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

I like 320 o every 10 weeks off 6 plants

:thank you:

I third that.

I am also in a MMJ state, and more plant numbers = trouble. Why grow more plants when less plants can yield more? hmmmm I know it's far from common practices to grow with this method but the only thing that matters is your end-goal.

I for one am looking to gain the highest yields per plant while staying within legal boundaries.

Cheers getto.

ILoveit

gettogro
You missed my question: \/ \/

Im liking the long upward branch system, she seems to be holding herself up very well.

May I ask why you reverted back to your square rubbermaid buckets & didnt stick with the round brute buckets, did the plants react differently?

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
gettogro
You missed my question: \/ \/

From what I remember the round trashcans needed bulkheads instead of uniseals which were a pain in the ass to take apart and clean between runs.

The totes use uniseals and cost a lot less.

gettogro

Veteran
From what I remember the round trashcans needed bulkheads instead of uniseals which were a pain in the ass to take apart and clean between runs.

The totes use uniseals and cost a lot less.

exactly, Also the totes are shorter and wider, Which in theory helps the plants to grow wider, also there is more headroom, plants can grow 7 feet tall.

Verdure

I am in a medical state, We all know sog at 4 plants per 1k will easily yield 2 pounds per light. 14kw x 4 = 56 plants, joke is on me in the slammer. I go for pounds per plant. The county im in limits personal caregiver grows to 12 plants. If you have figured out a way to beat my yield at pounds per plant, PLEASE SHARE... Im not sure about the laws in the netherlands but here, if they are going to give me a license to grow MJ, the least I can do is follow the rules.

cheers
g

Hey, I did not know you had a limit...in that case.. nevermind.

Your setup is amazing.

ILoveit

exactly, Also the totes are shorter and wider, Which in theory helps the plants to grow wider, also there is more headroom, plants can grow 7 feet tall.

Luck for me I only use bulkheads.
The totes have holes under the handles which is the only thing s stopping me. And the buckets have a larger volume, which in my experience allows for a larger root mass & we all know "more roots more zoots" lol.

shredGnar

Do you only veg in the 4" rockwool? Or is there another system you use for veg?

I'm assuming you top them atleast once?

Do you have to be selective with your strains or can you practically pull 3lbs a plant off any strain?

awesome grow man.. I'm super interested in RDWC.

thanks,

shred

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Hey bud, can you take a pic of how you are hanging your mogul sockets/ how you can adjust the height on the bulb?

Cabron

Veteran

They are simply run through a hanger or loop mounted to the ceiling
Look closer on page 1

The rubber insulation on the cable is very tacky and sticks making it hard to move.

You simply run it through and adjust your height by pulling the slack
up and leave it .

If you wanna adjust the height take up more slack and put a clothes pin behind the hanger to ease your mind ..

But the bulbs arent gonna drop to the floor , the slack is taunt.

I ran mine like that for quite some time but now have them on
yo yo's.....

ILoveit

They are simply run through a hanger or loop mounted to the ceiling
Look closer on page 1

The rubber insulation on the cable is very tacky and sticks making it hard to move.

You simply run it through and adjust your height by pulling the slack
up and leave it .

If you wanna adjust the height take up more slack and put a clothes pin behind the hanger to ease your mind ..

But the bulbs arent gonna drop to the floor , the slack is taunt.

I ran mine like that for quite some time but now have them on
yo yo's.....

Thanks Cabron.

C@nn@M@n

Great grow. It's far from ghetto. I think this sets the bar higher for every indoor grower out there. Very clean, very professional and simply amazing. Please continue to inspire.

Your setup is simply amazing! Very well thought out and something that everybody could aspire to work towards!!! Can't wait to see the outcome of this grow...