What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

gettogro

Veteran
whirlpool is something I have been kicking around, but it would be adding air from the grow room itself which is c02 enriched so it would be counter productive..
For now ill just stick with airstones and the pump outside the main room :)

Got 2 weeks veg in the big system. flipped today at 36" x 36"

picture.php

1ks are at 50% ill bump them up a notch over the next day or 2..

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Im in again. Cant wait to see this one. No Brutes this time? What size water/recirculating pump do you use? I like the idea of the vortex. Here's the vortex brewer I make for our store. It would be sweet hooked up to my system.

gettogro

Veteran
Those brewers look awesome, I still would like to use one of those as the epicenter in my under current with the return pump creating the vortex. The epi is out of the main room so it would work well. The catch is I need to get the cone lower than the rest of the buckets to get a good vortex. I use a mag drive 1800 gph for curculation.

So, the water cooled co2 burners for $300 are nothing more than a portable hot water heater for camping. Slap a Hydro-Gen sticker and triple the price. I got mine on ebay for $120 shipped. Use a 2 stage regulator and it works great so far.

picture.php

picture.php

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Those brewers look awesome, I still would like to use one of those as the epicenter in my under current with the return pump creating the vortex. The epi is out of the main room so it would work well. The catch is I need to get the cone lower than the rest of the buckets to get a good vortex.

Getting the cone that low might be a problem, you are right though. Might have to dig a hole. Id love to have a large enough building to build a 4 foot platform and have everything under it.

gettogro

Veteran
The 1k's are in the middle of the plant and the 600's are aligned with the top of the plant cause they are closer. I move them around to optimize light to the plant..

mack 10

Veteran
Day 10,lol crazy . it's gonna be a serious jungle of dank in there,good luck bro. Here come some baseball bat cola's...Mack.

gettogro

Veteran
Things are moving along nicely. I had some trouble with my minisplit getting a false temp reading. It would shut off before reaching the set temp. I had to remove the temp sensor from the evaporator coil and place it outside the housing to get it to read an accurate room temp. I also ditched the digital timers for some mechanical ones. Digital ones look cool but the mechanical ones are much easier to use. I added a high temp sensor to shut off the 600's if the temp goes above 90 degrees. When I had trouble with the minisplit it got close to 100 in there, no good :(. Keeping the RH up has been a challenge, I have 3 humidifiers in there and it barely keeps it at 60 with the lights on. Ill have to address that issue before the next gro.
This setup is a good 30 min drive from my house. I am really interested in the grobot. I am about to pull the trigger. Might see that in here soon...

Snapped some lights off pics today..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got the wifi beans from another website, He is banned there now.If you search og raskal on facebook, you might be able to find some info...