What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Foreman000

The cool thing about the whole situation. I was looking for something not sure what. I seen that & it was perfect. Things don't usually work out that nice for me.

Foreman000

Morning people. Sorry woke up late. What I miss?

They called me back early from my lay off. So I'm back to work. Mumble grumble mumble. Seems my my girls are feeling the same way by the looks of them. Had an issue with PM early and they are just weak looking to me. They look healthy now, just not alot there. At least there still alive. Last year when I went back to work they all died of neglect. I'm hoping to not let that happen again. Anywho, here they are at day 45.

Yesterday I turned the second, lower, light on. I've only been running the top one. So that should help. When I turned it on it was a MH bulb. I don't even remember buying it. I did buy a package of them a while back. They probably snuck one in. The so called deal. What do you guys think, keep the mixed spectrum? Or stick with HPS?

In other news. I built that nice veg area, but my lighting sucked. So my buddy came across some 8 fixture t5 lights. So he gave me one. So I bought some new lights. Turned it on and come in the next day and its 105 in my veg area. So I lost a couple babies by the time I had a chance to kook up some better exhaust. I burn em to learn em round here jr. I'm still wondering why you guys aren't calling me to come babysit your plants. WTF? Here's a shot of the babies after surviving the heat wave/drought of 17. Maybe next week I'll see how long they can hold there breath under water. Navy seal training for clones over here boys.

Thanks for looking!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
105 is awesome. Good way to check for weak shit before you hermie it. Cull those sissy assed weak fucks.

Glad you are back to work. Some of us has to do something other than grow shitty weed. This way you dont steal my sales you jerk.

oti$

I'm thinking about doing a mh/hps combo in the donut I'm starting...I've been getting really nice results from cmh, I'm learning how much of a quality difference enhanced spectrum brings...I was thinking mh on top hps on bottom....I'm also hoping to screen the plants in said donut...If I can work it in to my newly super busy legit job schedule...we'll eve tally compare notes...

....back to lurk mode...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I'm thinking about doing a mh/hps combo in the donut I'm starting...I've been getting really nice results from cmh, I'm learning how much of a quality difference enhanced spectrum brings...I was thinking mh on top hps on bottom....I'm also hoping to screen the plants in said donut...If I can work it in to my newly super busy legit job schedule...we'll eve tally compare notes...

....back to lurk mode...

What is a job? Is that French or Spanish for something?

Miraculous Meds

....back to lurk mode...

I've made the switch in my tree grows. I put a metal halide in the center in the corner still have HPS. I'm liking the results so far. Will have my first full grow using the metal halide in the near future and I will post some pictures in results. Oh also I have some cannabinoid testing on the lhps rooms, I will also have the metal halide rooms tested as well to see if there's a increase.

Latest posts

Latest posts