What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: sort of an annoying day...had to go pay the cable bill,on the way i saw the line at walmart was shorter than usual so i stopped and waited...wasn't as long as it has been,but the line i was in was in the shade so it was pretty cold waiting...and they have fewer checkers and most everyone was buying carts full of stuff and apparently it was the first time they had ever been in a store...

sort of a relief to deal with the simplicity of garden chores...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:speaking of the garden...just remembered it's time to put the tea together...really need to get another bucket/pump/airstone so i can make enough for the main flower room as well...it's always something with the garden...may as well be a wooden sailboat for all the money it sucks up:biggrin:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So far the stores are still business as usual here, no lines and no masks required. Encouraged yes, but not required. I was looking at pictures of the local krimas parade from yesterday evening....sheriff deputies, business folks and kids all huddled up together on floats.

Emergency rooms and hospitals are business as usual too....no overcrowded rooms and fatigued doctors and nurses.

I hear it is terrible in California and there will be a strict lockdown there.....

Good Evening folks! It’s my bedtime :jump:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So far the stores are still business as usual here, no lines and no masks required. Encouraged yes, but not required. I was looking at pictures of the local krimas parade from yesterday evening....sheriff deputies, business folks and kids all huddled up together on floats.

Emergency rooms and hospitals are business as usual too....no overcrowded rooms and fatigued doctors and nurses.

I hear it is terrible in California and there will be a strict lockdown there.....

Good Evening folks! It’s my bedtime :jump:

The law to be around here has ordered fines for folks NOT wearing masks.

We have our first local restaurant that is fighting the indoor dining ban and being threatened with legal actions... I can't remember how many have already closed for good because of having to close down, but we have lost a bunch.

Akss

picture.php
picture.php
Trimmed up the last one tonight at 72 time to:mopper:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh it's gonna happen, just a matter of time.
Did anyone else see what the UN did? Took it off the schedule list completely.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Akss

It is funny but they still do have alot of people out there brain washed into thinking marijuana = bad...

Akss

Heavy rain here today. Should be able to get plenty done inside lol not working out to good so far but maybe after some lunch....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

hopefully everything goes as planned today and i can go haul a bale of medium home...kinda need a couple to have enough on hand to get the next two rounds ready for flower,but i can wait on one...got around 30 plants to up-pot...actually 39 in total...9 for the workshop 4x4,21 for the led room,and 9 more to cram into the 3x3 tent...plus the cuttings are starting to show roots so it could be a long day...

then of course the clean up...that means a big stack of pots and sweeping and mopping...

good thing i got bleach yesterday...think i may need to grab some more #5 pots at the grow store so i have them on hand when i go to up-pot 21 rozay for the next run in the led room...it never ends...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts