What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

Sleepy

Veteran
we'd like you to have this flower...

we'd like you to have this flower...

hehehe

picture.php
picture.php

peace...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome lilies sleepy!! they are soooo pretty :D thank you!

I love all the flowers! thanks everyone :)

1000ARMSofKALI

hi girlzzz and boysss...

i love this thread:kissass:, one can meet a woman here, so its that:D:D:D...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

we have a lot of rains this year, so flowers are not so fresh....
bye:abduct:

M

Marywanna

Hey Sleepy,the cool! Robins eggs,looks like. I can't figure out how to move my flower pics from my album to here. Lillies are my favorites,and I put in some just awesome Asiatic s this spring. But my fave are my Stargazers! Next year,Toad Lillies. I saw some and they are awesome looking! Marywanna

Graceweed

Marywanna, to post pics I find very easy click insert my photos under the emoticons in the reply / advanced mode...then in the upper part of the pics window select for example from pictures and albums, as original only for big pics or thumbnails, connected or not to the albums.... and show to select from which album...then simply click on the pics you want to post. Hope it helps:smile:

:yeahthats for the sticky!
This thread really deserves it, not only (not at all) cause I made it confusing... naming similarly the girls pics thread:redface: please know that if needed no problem to change it!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Grace..I thought this should be stickied! Its a great thread and should get top billing....I have some daisies to upload, I love all the flowers pics!

M

Marywanna

I just love it too,Mrs.B. I think I am getting the hang of posting the pics,thank you Grace! Marywanna

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great support...

Great support...

Great support you guys and gals are giving this thread. Nice flowers everyone..lillies..I can smell them here. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have this new image from yesterday. I have a huge patch of these hybrids and they are just starting to bloom. thanks again for all your support and images...has anyone seen Kallen? DD
picture.php

PS..that Flowers from the Ladies thread is a great one too! You can view it here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=128443

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts