What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I heard 'Humboldt County's Own' was raided. EPA, FBI, Sheriffs.

The makers of Gravity and Bushmaster, Snowstorm, etc.... a place up in NorCal called "Humboldt County's Own'

I heard two weeks ago that the E.P.A. and F.B.I. showed up at the bottling plant and shut everything down. Seized computers, locked down the bottling plant, and their store called "Eel River Hydro." Everything shut down, game over.

Apparently they were warned by the E.P.A. a few months ago about the PGR's and apparently they found pesticides as well inside of their products. I guess they ignored the warning and were shut down.

Anybody have more info? I assume this is the end of them doing business at least for a long while.

Peace.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
-you know i hate to here anything like this but with this one ill say good reddens(sp)...

anyone that will bottle and market that shit for medicine for sick people is a peice of shit...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
-you know i hate to here anything like this but with this one ill say good reddens(sp)...

anyone that will bottle and market that shit for medicine for sick people is a peice of shit...

Good riddance, as in good to be rid of.
I agree Poopy, if they can't list what's in the bottle fuck em.

MIway

Veteran

Yeah but that indictment applies to basically every major corp with practically all the things we consume... Food, water, medications, even the air we breathe... Ya know? Poisons and toxins are all around us, constantly getting exposures... The world has run amok.

But hey, nother day nother dollar

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The makers of Gravity and Bushmaster, Snowstorm, etc.... a place up in NorCal called "Humboldt County's Own'

I heard two weeks ago that the E.P.A. and F.B.I. showed up at the bottling plant and shut everything down. Seized computers, locked down the bottling plant, and their store called "Eel River Hydro." Everything shut down, game over.

Apparently they were warned by the E.P.A. a few months ago about the PGR's and apparently they found pesticides as well inside of their products. I guess they ignored the warning and were shut down.

Anybody have more info? I assume this is the end of them doing business at least for a long while.

Peace.

Good riddance, as in good to be rid of.
I agree Poopy, if they can't list what's in the bottle fuck em.

Well, better not use any Botanicare products, A.N products, Super Thrive and most of the nutrient companies for that matter...

Just about EVERY nutrient manufacturer, either mislabels, or does not label certain ingredients in a lot of the products...

Its just part of the industry, nothing that you or I can do....

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, better not use any Botanicare products, A.N products, Super Thrive and most of the nutrient companies for that matter...

Just about EVERY nutrient manufacturer, either mislabels, or does not label certain ingredients in a lot of the products...

Its just part of the industry, nothing that you or I can do....

Everything stated is right on from Krunch. If most people only knew

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thus why I use organic amendments - can't say I don't know EXACTLY what is in my medium, because I do.

dank.Frank

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Oh YA!

Add House and Garden, APTUS, and Dutch Master to the list as well...

vta

Veteran
Speaking of which...I don't know whats in Flora Nova...but it kicks fucking ass!!!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i dont care if they dont list it... what they did was sold a known PGR thats cancerous and was already a different product and was pulled a while ago for being dangerous... so you rebottle it hide it and resell it... same with dragon flowers all the same BS... you fucks have no soul...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Thus why I use organic amendments - can't say I don't know EXACTLY what is in my medium, because I do.

dank.Frank

just a ?

do you use anything that comes from the ocean?

because my god is that full of garbage. The oceans have ALWAYS been our "toilets" where we just "flush" away our problems. I imagine there are lots of fun things in these ocean derived "amendments"

is anything safe anymore?

T

thesloppy

just a ?

because my god is that full of garbage. The oceans have ALWAYS been our "toilets" where we just "flush" away our problems. I imagine there are lots of fun things in these ocean derived "amendments"

Organic growers likely don't have to give as much consideration to contaminates (especially of the natural variety), as you're talking about literal bags of bird crap, dead worms, seaweed, minerals, and ground up animal bones and/or blood. I certainly hope there wouldn't be too many folks shocked to find traces of shit in their bags of shit.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a ?

is anything safe anymore?

I live in Santa Cruz.....you would not believe the "literal" crap that I see go down the San Lorenzo River into the ocean and people worry about PGR' s lol!