What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come waste your time with me...

I

imnotkrazy

Your plants might make me change my mind!

I have always liked the way outdoor plants look better than indoor, but those are great Brother Bear.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
imnotkrazy - Appreciate the kind words friend :ying: Got a few outside as well :blowbubbles:Pictures to come once i remember my damn camera when i go out. Here is a shot from 09 at the bottom of this post, pre 98 Bubba. Had killer mold that wet ass year and only got one OZ of smoke from the three :no:

milo_xxx - LOL :friends:

Attachments

• pre98.jpg
    pre98.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 9

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice budz Bro :good: You ever run that PA Purp OD? Stay safe Man n :smoweed:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

We had her out the last two years, this one makes three. The guy who gave her to me ran her out as well :yes:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Holy shit Bear! A bit modest when you told me about you grow?
That looks amazing. I wish I would've seen this thread earlier but I haven't been on much lately.
Have you decided which ones are keepers?
Any thing really stand out? They all look fucking ridiculous man great job.

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey Bear, long time. Looks like you are rocking things as usual. Beautiful looking plants, nice variety. Keep it green. peace

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire - :shucks: Ah it don't seem like enough to be bragging about it LOL Appreciate the kind words though mang :friends:
I got a few picked out that look special enough to run again, but i am running without a veg space. So a friend will come over and perhaps he can take one or two for some re-vegging :yes:

You still planning Mid Summer Melt down ?

GDK - :friends:

Old Soul - To long.... :thank you:

Big D - :smoke out:

======================================

69 daze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
Very nice, like how you condensed the grow in the first pages... Monocrop ftw! Great purple buds on the mom, noice!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys :smoweed:
Starting to take them down tonight at 74 days, hope to have them all trimmed by tomorrow evening.
Few pictures tonight then.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Peat :friends:

=================================

[youtubeif]ZDN9y2vTdUs[/youtubeif]

Well i got all fucked up last night and did not chop anything LOL.

Out of Herb except a nug a buddy gave me, them my OD partner stops by with a 9.8 chunk of bubble for me.
So i curled up in the bed and smoked a gram last night, while drinking a case of beer and several inches of Jameson. Yeah no trimming or picture taking was going down last night. So tonight i try and bang the whole cab out, gonna take another gram of hash, no whiskey and just a few beers :dance013:

=================================

Today at 75 daze
:canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh hope you don't have a headpain right now hehehe
gsus, if i look at a beer i get one...realy...... party hardy too mucho dopo ,lol....Nhows it will be a treat for ya to cut'm ..they look awsome !! props bro !

Latest posts

Latest posts