ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
get a product called sm 90, and follow directions on the label

will help with your gnat problem

C

cracker420

well i had a little mishap. i accidently fed the little zombies the wrong nutes. i was feeding them 1.5ml per gal of oneness, but i accidentally fed them 5ml per gallon of hormex :( my own fault. but the little zombies are starting to show a few burn spots(thats what i believe they are) i have flushed the crap out of them and dont see any reason why they shouldnt pull right out of it. here are some pics
picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the crappy pics. i have a crappy camera.

C

cracker420

so im wondering what i should feed these guys. here is my list of organic stuff

soluble sea weed
hummace
molasses
fish N poop

and here are my bottled nutes,

oneness
grow
verde
hormex

any suggestions??

C

cracker420

they just got transplanted into 2gal pots. i would post pics, but i cant find the usb cord for my camera. i figured today was a good day for the transplant due to the nute error on my part. so they are in fresh soil, and i probably wont give them anything but molasses, and liquid kelp. i will save the oneness for flower :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yeah

dont kill them with love bro, seems like you are doin quite a bit to them already

I personally would feed them with your grow one, and start at 1/2 strength, about a week from now, then just work your way up to about full.

But they look good in the pics bro

C

cracker420

thanks man.. its easy to over love them when all you do is stare at them all day :) but im gonna give them a week or 2 then hit them with a smidge of grow like you said. thanks for the advise man!

M

moses224

Zombie Virus is one of the highest yields while not compromising bag appeal or smoke quality. I switched from satori to ZV as my main grow and will never look back....they also have sour puss and Moroccan daize bith of which are unbelievable and im testing Joe Rogan, M-40, Raptor and tko...updates to come

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for the comments Mosses!
How was that Moroccan? I ended up making some nice bubble out of the first one I grew out. I may have to pop some of em and make some more.

M

moses224

man the morocan was amazing top of the list as far as smoke goes. I took some pics but they where with a camera phone 3.5m pixel so dont have much to show as my buddy grew them as i didnt have room...but wow they it grows in a very longated solid bud structure looks like a tower with real dense calyx....smoke is amazing doesnt have fruity flavor like zv but definately a keeper. I would say ZV 1 Sour Puss 2, Morracaen 3 and Pow Tang 4 although all aRE GREAT......my Joe is in week 5 veg and sour puss bx is also in week 5 veg so ill flip in a few more weeks along with tko, m-40 and raptor

C

cracker420

i have heard good things about ZV :) and i got joe rogan, sour puss bx1, and t.k.o testers im gonna grow when the zv is done :) them O.G.A guys are good dudes :)

Latest posts

Latest posts