What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

JGP

There is deer here but not many as there being hunted all the time.Seen a muntjac mini dear near my plot but it soon scampered when it heard me.I usually take a dog, ireckon the scent keeps them away.

rocket high

Veteran
yep my helper takes his dog and brush combings off her to spread about the site... it seem's to work well ...we've got red dear and roe deer here and are not hunted so their rife ..

it's supposed to rain tomorrow so i might not need to go down and water them ..which will give me a break ..did you make some garlic spray for your girl's ?;)

JGP

Rain would be nice! still to get my garlic but i have a recipe-

1 ground up clove of garlic
2 tablespoon of fairly liquid
1 tablespoon ground pepper
chilli sauce if handy
2 litre water

Should do the trick, apply with scooshy bottle

I wouldn't spray on buds though or late in flower

rocket high

Veteran
cool jgp might try this myself sound's like lethal stuff ... doesn't look like raining the now tho but it probably will knowing this country ..lol
i was going to try this stuff but you have to re-apply every two week's or when it rain's hard

picture.php

JGP

I've used that biobizz stuff before and it works a treat! it strengthens leafs and coats them with a nice biteproof shine :)

rocket high

Veteran
hi jgp i might just buy that and be a lazy c_nt lol.... well it did rain today i should'nt have doubted it really...will save me the labour of watering them tomorrow :)

JGP

It's worth buying a bottle to test it out as it worked well for me lastyear.Rained here lastnite too the suns out now though :)

rocket high

Veteran
hi jgp it's patchy cloud with a little sunshine here ...good for my foliar app which i done today they look good at the moment ;)

they've all stared to bud so am happy
heres a pic

picture.php

this is the biggest of the big devil's (day 41) i call her Big Beastie lol

Avid Fan

i never thought i'd see weed growing out side in scotland.
this is awesome!
you've got me thinking.....

Avid Fan

JGP

Went out tonight for a walk and took a few snaps.Sadly ones nearly dead due to lack of water, luckily i had a watering can with me so i gave her a good soak, need some rain....:moon:

Attachments

• DSC01498.jpg
    DSC01498.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01499.jpg
    DSC01499.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01501.jpg
    DSC01501.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01503.jpg
    DSC01503.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 19

rocket high

Veteran
looking real good jgp any sign of buds yet ?
the rain we had last night helped me out... phew :).
looks like your's need more water as they're huge and will be sucking the ground dry ....is there no water supply near you ... im having to check mine every 4 day's now ...but i dont mind it keep's me fit (hate stingy nettles tho) lol

JGP

No buds yet still another 2ish months veg, hoping for a few days rain soon as it's a pain in the ass wading through thick vegetation with a watering can.Theres rivers and streams near my plots incase i need to water but i'd rather let nature do the work.:good::good:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real nice guys! Best of luck. My plants near Loch Ness many moons ago vegged awesome but didnt really get into full flower before end oct and the miserable weather...
Hope your autos come out good.

I am interested in the biobizz leaf cover thing. Has anyone here tried it??

I had major mould issues last season and found the plants with good airflow and away from rotting blackberries were much healthier :yes:

I also used aspirin in the water, neem oil spray, green cure spray and lacto b (but bit too late). I think these measures used from beginning of flower would give em a fighting chance... :2cents:

:smoweed:

ps. A good layer of mulch around yer plants JGP but not touching the stem would conserve lots of water...

rocket high

Veteran
I also used aspirin in the water, neem oil spray, green cure spray and lacto b (but bit too late). I think these measures used from beginning of flower would give em a fighting chance...

where did you get the green cure from i can't find it anywhere.... i would't pay the ££ for that bud rot stuff ..way over priced for my like'n

hi jgp another 2 months for veg ... that's a bit scary ... you should try auto's (mines are day 42 and showing buds ) have you got typhoon's? as these should finish in time ;)

JGP

A mulch is a good idea thanks silver.Rocket i've grew auto's before mainly lr2 and i'm growing autoAK this year.Most of my strains are fast finishing dutch strains most are semi auto's.I don't have typhoon but would like to try it nextyear as it seems to be super fast finisher.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my greencure from ebay. Had to order from US. Then i found a similar product designed for roses in my local garden centre that contains same active ingredient. Doh! But have enough for quite a few seasons now. :D

I also found the plants in smaller holes yielded less but finished earlier.

Have fun!

T

thepike1984

This thread is awesome. Keep up the good work guys and keep the updates coming. Very interested to see how these grows turn out

rocket high

Veteran
I got my greencure from ebay. Had to order from US. Then i found a similar product designed for roses in my local garden centre that contains same active ingredient. Doh! But have enough for quite a few seasons now.
what is the active ingredient silversurfer in this green cure so i an look out for it ...:)

found it here's a definiation Potassium bicarbonate is an effective fungicide against powdery mildew, allowed for use in organic farming

so does it just protect against powdery mildew ?

rocket high

Veteran
Rocket i've grew auto's before mainly lr2 and i'm growing autoAK this year.Most of my strains are fast finishing dutch strains most are semi auto's.

ooop sorry i thought they were all semi auto's .... i grew passion #1 form dutch passion year's ago.
it's mean't to be semi auto but did'nt finish here because of the mold and deer eating the cola's ... all my fault for not protecting them enuff... they went out at the end of may if i remember right but the mold got them by october never mind the deer ;(