What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
After more than a month of no answer, my money is going somewhere else.

Sorry mate , both strains and there info with pics are listed in this sub forum , i didnt want to copy and paste all infomation here again.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As a vendor PANICX can only show what information he might have on any given variety.
Information on seed-lines from a multitude of breeders are often incomplete and rarely contain all the details some growers ask for e.g. terpenes.

Elephunk

Shipping times?

Had an order that was said to have shipped on 8/26. Posting today at 9/08. Still nothing. Just wondering how long it takes normally to the US.

First time ordering from you guys since 09 when it was SBay.

Klompen

What are the safest ways to pay for seeds? How safe is it to order them? Does anyone have any tips for mail ordering beans? I've never done it before and the idea makes me a little nervous.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
What are the safest ways to pay for seeds? How safe is it to order them? Does anyone have any tips for mail ordering beans? I've never done it before and the idea makes me a little nervous.

We have 3 options on the website mate Card payments, cash, and bank transfer card payment being the fastest option , put an order in pay by card and your order will be processed and dispatched within 1 working day unless its a weekend,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks. To your knowledge have the card companies ever given anyone trouble over it?

A lot of US orders tend to fail on the banks blocking foreign orders once they ring the bank and tell them the transactions legit they lift the ban and its fine ,.. it comes up on bank statement as Real Gorilla Clothing also,..

Elephunk

Any thoughts on changing how it comes up on the statements. Anyone who types real gorilla clothing into search is going to definitely know what’s up. RGC on a statement and the mail envelope would be perfect

Klompen

Thats probably solid thinking. On the other hand, they have no way to be sure specifically what the buyer is ordering there.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Any thoughts on changing how it comes up on the statements. Anyone who types real gorilla clothing into search is going to definitely know what’s up. RGC on a statement and the mail envelope would be perfect

I’m sure it actually comes up RG clothing same as envelopes so could be anything, plus RealGorillaClothing home page shows no sign of seeds, so should be covered..:good:

growtechn

Hi PANIKZ, I sent you a PM concerning an order where I think maybe was my fault but when I clicked on the option to send payment the shipping address was only partially correct.

growtechn

No doubt, at first I thought maybe it was a glitch in payment checkout but it's probably not saving the address and not double checking.

Klompen

I ran into an issue with the site: When you got to check out, it changes the currency to default(British pounds I think) regardless of what currency you actually selected. It would be nice if one could get a checkout page and receipt in their chosen currency. Its easier to relate to.

growtechn

I think because of the way the web developer took the design mockup when the customer chooses to send payment than all the initial fields need to be filled in. Sometimes if the address field is left empty than whatever was saved will automatically be filled in. Like, if the billing address is the only field that needs to be processed than the design mockup will automatically generate this in the shipping address if no shipping address was saved from before.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I think because of the way the web developer took the design mockup when the customer chooses to send payment than all the initial fields need to be filled in. Sometimes if the address field is left empty than whatever was saved will automatically be filled in. Like, if the billing address is the only field that needs to be processed than the design mockup will automatically generate this in the shipping address if no shipping address was saved from before.

Sorry mate did you get my message i think alls ok now right??