What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

U

useless.gardens

Definitely not the same.

Prof P is in his own league.

But to the poster who claims Subby is low potency, you are tripping balls.

nickman

Veteran
View Image View Image View Image

This pheno reeks of Pineapple! Buds are chunkier than on the Ms Universe dom that I showed first. Looks like a couple a clones of PD will pull through but I'm not sure which phenos they are. I'm positive that one is the Me. Universe dom PD in the 1st pics. I'm hoping that the second clone is this pheno. Had multiple set backs this grow and that's why she so beat up looking. Would love to see how she performs without all the headaches I had this run!

Very nice Edro, looks like a killer yielder ...!!!...

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Definitely not the same.

Prof P is in his own league.

But to the poster who claims Subby is low potency, you are tripping balls.
Congratulations if u have find a keeper in the SUBFOOL shit.... Me and friends in a lot of packs no one....
And after all the shit mjzill tell about how SUBFOOL work in instagram I don't know why this men sell again seeds..
But, I repeat, happy for you :)

Cream47

Underground Grower
Cherry Vanilla Cookies #1 in 3,5 L under 250 W HPS after 42 days of bloom :

picture.php

Cherry Vanilla Cookies #2 in 6,5 L under 250 W HPS after 42 days of bloom :

picture.php

See ya :wave:.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some killer outsourced Salmon River OG.

I saw these boys at the Boston Freedom Rally. they had new shit, Blue Magoo Cookies looks killer. Also new, Sour Diesel BX1 and Crater Lake V6.. But i went with Blue Magoo BX2. I recently popped them, so it will be some time till I know what they're like, but I plan on using the males to make seeds. I did get my hands on Huckleberry Kush too. Ill give updates on them.

Blue Magoo stuck out to me, I wanted something i can breed with and they have done a great job maintaining this strains integrity. Its been around since the 90's.

Blue Magoo bx2
Moose and Lobsta
Starduster
Huckleberry Diesel
Salmon River OG

Which would you choose to buy if you can only get 1 10-pack total? And why? I’m leaning towards the Blue Magoo bx. Thanks for any input.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Cherry Vanilla Cookie male

Cherry Vanilla Cookie male

Didn't top until now to get a good look at the structure, smell is good, not picky on feeds...happy with all that so flowering him out for a few personal pollen chuck crosses.....

x gg4
x bb3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Finally got a grab on some Dynasty gear, nothing but positive things to say about Professor P. Big ups Prof P.

Got Crater Lake v6 and Durb x Ms Universe that will get popping this year for sure!

Latest posts

Latest posts