What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fiddy!
the area i grew up in was way less developed than it is now and i think i was lucky to get to enjoy the open spaces and access to nature
i tihnk like the rest of us, i love animals and try to live my life in harmony with nature as best i can
the little racoon was just doing his thing like you said and all i really wanted was for him to leave my chickens alone; once i had him i felt there was no real need to kill him
thats cool you knew someone who had tamed a racoon,they are really smart like you said and i bet they could be a fun pet to have around
i hope the little guy is living a great life in his new home

picture.php

View image in gallery
what was teh g-13 cross you grew out?
i have a g-13 x blk triangle in the seed stash that i grew out before
maybe i will add that to this years lineup

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about those black triangle f2s. I have just been going through a bunch of bullshit lately. My pot head brain is more forgetful lately. I will try to get them out in the mail soon.

Hope you guys are doing well. I have been lurking, but not commenting to much lately.

Rodehazrd

Hey there Folks
Pop the approval process is mostly whats around no visits no show no tell. They go through an old bro of mine who has breast cancer. He knows my gardening methods for the last 30 years and he's in for a new round of treatments, been in remission for several years. We're not a 420 friendly place so far but we have hopes.
That G13 pineapple express is by the breeder G13 its not the old strain still passed around in the hills here. I hope to come up with a heavy producer for pain and chemo sickness I can give up cheap.
Well my elfinstone by goji are all female too WTF I guess its a nice issue to have but thats 25 in a row all fems from the goji pollen. I have more of the lbl cross seeds thats all of the ExG. I only had 7 seeds of that. That goji must have been a hermie. I should have looked closer before putting him in the bin. No other explanation I can think of. Any way I got two keepers out of the LBL (Vicie 1 and 2). That makes 5 keepers on my mamma light, its getting crowded in there. I plan to cut their clones next month and then the mothers go outdoors on June 15. Clones here revert to veg if you go out any earlier. I'm at 38 degrees.
Pop what chickens do you have? we're getting ready to raise some meat birds for the freezer. Doing it with one of the kids he's doing 50 I get 15. We're looking for a plucking machine ,we borrowed one before but that guy is gone. Won't need it for a while as we just ordered the Dibs.
Did you guys look at Mulders chart? What I take away is don't dump a lot of anything on there you will lock up something else you will need. Its all a Question of Balance.:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to see you posting up pack'
hope things settle down for you soon here
when do the boys go on their spring break?
we know you got us covered and cant wait to check out the new gear

we have had a few different kinds of chickens rode
a couple reds, an americana and a few rock hens right now
the americana is cool and we used to have a few more, those are the ones they call easter egg chickens and they lay colored eggs
/the one we have left lays blue eggs
if im growing them for meat i guess it would be different
we had a barak chicken that was a big girl but i dont know which chickens would be best for food
does the group give the herb away to the patients or do they process it another step, like making oil with it?
thats great that you are helping out people who need medicine and i am always more than generous with people i know who need weed for those reasons
hope things get better in your area and you guys keep doing good!

Fiddynut

happening fiddy!
the area i grew up in was way less developed than it is now and i think i was lucky to get to enjoy the open spaces and access to nature
i tihnk like the rest of us, i love animals and try to live my life in harmony with nature as best i can
the little racoon was just doing his thing like you said and all i really wanted was for him to leave my chickens alone; once i had him i felt there was no real need to kill him
thats cool you knew someone who had tamed a racoon,they are really smart like you said and i bet they could be a fun pet to have around
i hope the little guy is living a great life in his new home

what was teh g-13 cross you grew out?
i have a g-13 x blk triangle in the seed stash that i grew out before
maybe i will add that to this years lineup
Good afternoon pop_rocks.
That is a cute little guy you caught there brother! I'm glad you are doing the right thing and living with nature and its critters. Your right they are smart and can be very social. I'm sure he is doing his thing in his new environment.
The cross I grew out was bodhi's red eye Jedi = sky walker OG X 88g13. She grew easily and it was a fun grow. Good yeild and great flavor and potency. It was a grow that I didn't take any cuts from so by the time I knew what I had it was too late and I didn't want to mess around with trying a reveg. G13 X black triangle sounds killer!
I can't believe it's Friday allready. Looks like we are going to have some nice weather today and tomorrow and it's crazy busy at work.

Fiddynut

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about those black triangle f2s. I have just been going through a bunch of bullshit lately. My pot head brain is more forgetful lately. I will try to get them out in the mail soon.

Hope you guys are doing well. I have been lurking, but not commenting to much lately.
Good afternoon Packerfan.
Good to hear from you brother! I hope that the bullshit subsides and things start going more smoothly for you.
No worries or hurry on the beans man.
Keep kicking ass and you'll be rewarded for your hard work eventually.

Fiddynut

Hey there Folks
Pop the approval process is mostly whats around no visits no show no tell. They go through an old bro of mine who has breast cancer. He knows my gardening methods for the last 30 years and he's in for a new round of treatments, been in remission for several years. We're not a 420 friendly place so far but we have hopes.
That G13 pineapple express is by the breeder G13 its not the old strain still passed around in the hills here. I hope to come up with a heavy producer for pain and chemo sickness I can give up cheap.
Well my elfinstone by goji are all female too WTF I guess its a nice issue to have but thats 25 in a row all fems from the goji pollen. I have more of the lbl cross seeds thats all of the ExG. I only had 7 seeds of that. That goji must have been a hermie. I should have looked closer before putting him in the bin. No other explanation I can think of. Any way I got two keepers out of the LBL (Vicie 1 and 2). That makes 5 keepers on my mamma light, its getting crowded in there. I plan to cut their clones next month and then the mothers go outdoors on June 15. Clones here revert to veg if you go out any earlier. I'm at 38 degrees.
Pop what chickens do you have? we're getting ready to raise some meat birds for the freezer. Doing it with one of the kids he's doing 50 I get 15. We're looking for a plucking machine ,we borrowed one before but that guy is gone. Won't need it for a while as we just ordered the Dibs.
Did you guys look at Mulders chart? What I take away is don't dump a lot of anything on there you will lock up something else you will need. Its all a Question of Balance.:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.

That is great you are helping people in need of meds brother. The world need more people like you that are willing to risk your freedom to do for others.
With all those females you might be right but if they grow well then it's all good right.
That Mulders chart is great! I hadent seen it before but I've looked at "lockout" tables before that showed some of that but not everything at once. Having all of it right there on one chart is really cool. You are so right that balance is the only way to grow well. Nature keeps things in balance and when trying to recreate nature we need to keep that in mind.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening f'nut!
how was your weekend, was the weather nice
it felt like summer here this sunday and it was nice to wear shorts and flip flops again
other than that i dident do much
the mrs was sick so i just hung out with her on the couch watching tv and stuff like that
how is eggo doing? have the trails dried out yet?
thats a great point about ballance in feedings; you can have just as many problems over feeding as you can under feeding
hope all is going great with you brother and you have a great week

Fiddynut

happening f'nut!
how was your weekend, was the weather nice
it felt like summer here this sunday and it was nice to wear shorts and flip flops again
other than that i dident do much
the mrs was sick so i just hung out with her on the couch watching tv and stuff like that
how is eggo doing? have the trails dried out yet?
thats a great point about ballance in feedings; you can have just as many problems over feeding as you can under feeding
hope all is going great with you brother and you have a great week

Good morning pop_rocks.
I've been trying to rest and recover the last few days. I could tell on Friday that I was comming down with something. Many of the of my coworkers have been sick in the last week and this time it got me. Congestion, sore throat, coughing and all the fun that comes with that. It's been a while since I've been sick and I guess I was due. I hope this is over soon and I can get back to normal life.
It was warm but rainy here on Sunday but it was a beautiful day yesterday with temps in the 70's and full sunshine. Looks like another nice day on tap today. But the weather is going to go bad for us starting tomorrow, high of 36 and snow and rain with more rain and cold Thursday and more snow on Friday. We will see if we really get any snow and if we do it won't stick around long.
The trails are still wet and with more snow and rain comming the next fries days they will likely stay that way. Around here there isn't much expectation of the trails being open much before May and we are use to that.
Eggo is doing well. He has been a good friend to hang with while I've been under the weather the last few days. We are starting to work with him in the back yard off leash and so far he has been doing ok with recall and staying close. I have some hope that with some hard work he will be an off leash dog and I won't have to build a fence or put an electronic one in.
I hope your week is off to a great start and I hope your Mrs is feeling better!

packerfan79

Veteran
glad to see you posting up pack'
hope things settle down for you soon here
when do the boys go on their spring break?
we know you got us covered and cant wait to check out the new gear

we have had a few different kinds of chickens rode
a couple reds, an americana and a few rock hens right now
the americana is cool and we used to have a few more, those are the ones they call easter egg chickens and they lay colored eggs
/the one we have left lays blue eggs
if im growing them for meat i guess it would be different
we had a barak chicken that was a big girl but i dont know which chickens would be best for food
does the group give the herb away to the patients or do they process it another step, like making oil with it?
thats great that you are helping out people who need medicine and i am always more than generous with people i know who need weed for those reasons
hope things get better in your area and you guys keep doing good!

Thanks pop Rocks,

The kids were on spring break 2 weeks ago. My wife has been off sparaticly since she works in the schools. Her last client graduated, now she's waiting for approval from the insurance company for her next client.

I am less than 2 weeks till harvest. Can't wait, 8 got a couple standouts. Loud and proud # 1, is looking slightly sativa dominate and is the biggest plant in the bunch, very stinky and frosty. Frosted cherry cookies #4 is covered in frost so thick you can barely see the green under the tricomes. This is probably my best grow ever. Can't wait to try them. If they go to 10 weeks harvest will be on 4-20. I am Sooooo happy I took clones from these girls.

I was worried that after a year not cutting a single clone. I got every clone rooted 100% strike rate. Now I am wishing I had more space. I am going tonight to pick up an armoire, that's going to be a clone/veg/mom area.I am contemplating a perpetual setup. Harvesting every 5 weeks or so would help, keep fresh bud on hand. Which is always nice.

@ Fiddynuts Thanks for the sentiment. Bummer about the hermie, hopefully they don't disrupt things to much. I have been fortunate to only have a couple incidents of hermies. Once with some platinum bubba clones, and a couple on the black triangle last run. The lack triangle was probably due to the fact that the clones were cut at 3 weeks of flower and it was brutally cold. They had that weird single blade leaf thing they do when revegging.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats great to hear about your latest plants p'fan!
if you say this is the best you have grown it must really be something special
this frosted cherry cookies sounds dank for sure man and i may need to grab a cut if you have any to spare
i hope the kids had a great spring break and are all doing well in school, it wont be too long before they are out for their summer
thats great that the wife is doing well and putting her degree to work; i bet it feels good helping kids out to get an education
so did you ever make you way down to missionB? i was hoping to catch you next time you were in the area

it sounds like the same symptoms as the mrs, fiddy and i hope you are feeling better
its a nesty head and chest cold and if you are unlucky it can linger for a while
/a few friends had it so bad they even had to get antibiotics
there is also a bad stomach thing going around but it runs its course fairly quick
when did you get eggo? its still his first year with you so im sure hes still learning
but he sounds like a great dog and im sure you guys are going to enjoy a lot of great time together
keep working with him and i know he will learn
the mrs is doing a lot better and she is just about back to normal, her appetite is back at least
tomorrow is wed and i cant wait for the weekend

hope all you guys are having a great week and i hope a few of you "lurkers" will drop in to say hello once in a while
keep kicking ass guys!

packerfan79

Veteran
this frosted cherry cookies sounds dank for sure man and i may need to grab a cut if you have any to spare
i hope the kids had a great spring break and are all doing well in school, it wont be too long before they are out for their summer
thats great that the wife is doing well and putting her degree to work; i bet it feels good helping kids out to get an education
so did you ever make you way down to missionB? i was hoping to catch you next time you were in the area

it sounds like the same symptoms as the mrs, fiddy and i hope you are feeling better
its a nesty head and chest cold and if you are unlucky it can linger for a while
there is also a bad stomach thing going around but it runs its course fairly quick
when did you get eggo? its still his first year with you so im sure hes still learning
but he sounds like a great dog and im sure you guys are going to enjoy a lot of great time together
the mrs is doing a lot better and she is just about back to normal, her appetite is back at least

hope all you guys are having a great week and i hope a few of you "lurkers" will drop in to say hello once in a while
keep kicking ass guys!

Hey Pop Rocks,

We never made it down to mission beach li ast summer. We went to a beach in Dana point, and had a family reunion. It was really nice. I was hoping to do a camping trip/ family reunion in early summer, but I don't think it's going to happen. We had to make some hard choices. Since the wife mostly ran up 24 grand in credit card debt. It's not really all her . I used some on the shed build. It just didn't get paid off since the grow got shutdown. I was able to pay it down to 18 grand, and consolidate it to one loan. I am saving almost 200 a month over the credit card minimums, and it should be paid off in 2 years. It sucks but I am going to get it taken care of. Wired thing is my credit rating is still 765.

The only splurge this year is 1 night in Newport beach, for my cousins wedding. She's getting married on a yacht. I am convinced her fiance is a baller, he works at an optometrist office. That ain't weddings on a yacht in Newport beach kinda money. He proposed at NOBU, in Hollywood. Had a freaking orchestra playing in the background.

I should be able to get you a cut in about 6 weeks or so. Just remind me. They are about 10 days out. I should have a good idea how they smoke in 3 weeks or so. I got 2 clones of each seed plant. Next round will be some combination of those clones.

We have had 3 sick kids over the last week or so to. Something is going around . I have avoided it so far.

Fiddynut

Thanks pop Rocks,

The kids were on spring break 2 weeks ago. My wife has been off sparaticly since she works in the schools. Her last client graduated, now she's waiting for approval from the insurance company for her next client.

I am less than 2 weeks till harvest. Can't wait, 8 got a couple standouts. Loud and proud # 1, is looking slightly sativa dominate and is the biggest plant in the bunch, very stinky and frosty. Frosted cherry cookies #4 is covered in frost so thick you can barely see the green under the tricomes. This is probably my best grow ever. Can't wait to try them. If they go to 10 weeks harvest will be on 4-20. I am Sooooo happy I took clones from these girls.

I was worried that after a year not cutting a single clone. I got every clone rooted 100% strike rate. Now I am wishing I had more space. I am going tonight to pick up an armoire, that's going to be a clone/veg/mom area.I am contemplating a perpetual setup. Harvesting every 5 weeks or so would help, keep fresh bud on hand. Which is always nice.

@ Fiddynuts Thanks for the sentiment. Bummer about the hermie, hopefully they don't disrupt things to much. I have been fortunate to only have a couple incidents of hermies. Once with some platinum bubba clones, and a couple on the black triangle last run. The lack triangle was probably due to the fact that the clones were cut at 3 weeks of flower and it was brutally cold. They had that weird single blade leaf thing they do when revegging.
Good afternoon Packerfan.

I seem to get my fare share of hermies. For some reason none of the bodhi seeds I've run have given me hermies but most everything else has. But they are usually the kind that only manifest low on the plant in weeks 3-4 and if I stay on top of them they usually done cause me issues. Just part of the fun I say!
I'm glad your garden is doing so well. You deserve a great run and I hope you have 100 more brother!

Fiddynut

keep kicking ass guys!

I am feeling a bit better and I'm on the road to recovery brother. It was only bad for a couple days for me but some of the people I work with have had this for over a week. I'm glad your Mrs is feeling better. The one nice thing about being sick is how good you feel when you get better, like it helps me appreciate how it feels to be healthy or something.
We got Eggo in December so we are only on month 4 with him. It takes a few weeks before dogs figure out that this is thier new pack and start to bond so we are still quite early on in our time together. I'm sure there will be plenty of great times to come for us!
I've been spending a lot of time in the jungle this week and I have to do an update soon. I am transplanting everything this week. Gorilla bubble into final pots for flower, GB moms, and the 6 cobra lips seedlings into 8" pots to veg untill they can be sexed and cloned. I think I'm getting things back under control and getting my timing back. I'd really like to bang a few runs back to back and stock some great buds. The gorilla bubble pheno I've got is extremely frosty and smells and tastes like a lemon lime soda. She is really potent and everyone I share her with is impressed. I have high hopes for the cobra lips, another bodhi strain with chem genetics. It's been too long since I grew a chem cross. Pics and update soon.
I hope your week is rolling allong and I'm with you on wanting the weekend to get here sooner rather then later.
Brewers are on a west cost road trip and it's killing me because with being sick I just can't stay up so late and watch the whole games. They are 8-4 after a coupe losses to the LA Angles. Let's hope thay can salvage a win tonight and then beat up on the Dodgers this weekend.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah the baseball season is off to a fun start
it looks like the padres and the giants got into a game of bean ball the other day
this could be the start of a fun rivalry between the giants and pads
yeah i thought he was still a newb, but at the same time has become part of the fam
this guy i know at work got a new cattle dog pup and i was so wanting a new dog
but i would rather get a rescue dog than one from a breeder and with the yongest one moving away to school this year i tihnk things might change up in the next few months
one day im getting another dog for sure but right now might be the time to enjoy a little bit more freedom and be able to go away without having to worry about the pup
what are your plans for the weekend, brother?
this is going to be a fun weekend for me and mrsChicky! no kids and she is finally feeling better
/i can tell by how she is eating
i plan on taking a nice walk and doing a canyon hike and will prob fire up the grill
she is on some weird diet challenge that i cant really understand but its something im just going to go along wiht
shes already agreed that she can get a burger at in n out, just it has to be protein style and she will still split an order of fries with me
its going to be on for sure!

thanks for the kindness packman!
i will be sure to remind you about the cut later but keep up posted on your thoughts about how she smokes
i know the newport area well and its fun to visit
like you said its hella expensive and if hes taking her out to places like nobu he has to have a few dollars from someplace
so wht do you think of the guy so far? man he must have some major coin to be spending like that, plus it sounds like hes really into your cousin so i wish them the very best as a couple
as long as you keep making your payments your credit score should be fine
at some point you might be able to pay off the entire principle of the debt and save yourself a few dollars in interest charges but thats another day
glad to hear you have been able to avoid the sickness man and i hope your week is wrapping up nicely

kick ass guys and i hope you all are having a great week

packerfan79

Veteran
it looks like the padres and the giants got into a game of bean ball the other day
yeah i thought he was still a newb, but at the same time has become part of the fam
but i would rather get a rescue dog than one from a breeder and with the yongest one moving away to school this year i tihnk things might change up in the next few months
one day im getting another dog for sure but right now might be the time to enjoy a little bit more freedom and be able to go away without having to worry about the pup
this is going to be a fun weekend for me and mrsChicky! no kids and she is finally feeling better
i plan on taking a nice walk and doing a canyon hike and will prob fire up the grill
she is on some weird diet challenge that i cant really understand but its something im just going to go along wiht
shes already agreed that she can get a burger at in n out, just it has to be protein style and she will still split an order of fries with me

i will be sure to remind you about the cut later but keep up posted on your thoughts about how she smokes
like you said its hella expensive and if hes taking her out to places like nobu he has to have a few dollars from someplace
so wht do you think of the guy so far? man he must have some major coin to be spending like that, plus it sounds like hes really into your cousin so i wish them the very best as a couple
at some point you might be able to pay off the entire principle of the debt and save yourself a few dollars in interest charges but thats another day
glad to hear you have been able to avoid the sickness man and i hope your week is wrapping up nicely

Hey Pop Rocks,

My cousins fiance, is a pretty solid guy. They have a couple kids. His family owns a leather and holster company. They work the so cal gun show scene. They do some big shows like the shot show in Las Vegas. I am looking forward to the wedding. It's going to be awesome. As long as my cousins best friend doesnt get handsy. She's made comments about some side action in the past. She's always overly nice and talkative (in a condescending fake way) to my wife. I try to avoid being alone with her. Only 3 cousins left from my generation to get married. Getting fucking old. Turning 40 next month.

I am trying like hell to get the debt paid down , asap. It would have been totally different if I still had the shed running. I missed 25 pounds in production since then.

I found a crazy farmers market down by my work, hundreds of people selling everything possible weed related. I wouldn't buy flowers their so many pesticide questions. I have been buying some cartridges for a few customers.

I hope you and the family are doing well.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
ive heard about farmers markets where they have weed for sale before but have never been to one
just like the regular farmers market, im sure its kind of a gamble as far as the quality of the produce
/both potency and how it was grown
i heard that some of the vendors at them buy their produce from the whole sale packer just like the regular stores, but just say they grow it them self
its still cool how far things have come with being able to buy and sell cannabis and i would like to check out one of these markets one day, but it would be nice if there were some way to know the weed you are getting hasnt been sprayed with who knows what
watch your step around your cousins friend man, it sounds like she could be trouble
especially if she talks openly about getting down like that and gets all handsy like you said, you dont want to get messed up with someone like that
/nothing gets a wife more riled up that another woman
i wonder what the shed is being used for now man? i remember your stadium grow and it was a really solid set up

Fiddynut

The season was off to a great start for the brew crew with 2 series wins and a sweep against devision opponents but the west cost trip has been a bust so far being swept in the 3 game series against the angles. Gotta hope for better results against the Dodgers this weekend. The west cost swings have always been hard for the Brewers. Playing that late at night before you adjust to the time change is hard and always seems to get them out of rhythm. Brewers will be back out that way later in the season to play SD and SF.
Eggo is definitely worked his way into being part of the family. He's learning and getting better with the barking. Looking forward to working with him off leash as soon at yesterday's snow melts.
You are so right that having the freedom you have without a dog is nice. Not having to rush home from work to let out and feed is nice and being able to plan a vacation without wondering what to do with the dog is great too.
I hope you have a great hike this weekend. We got more snow yesterday and cold and rain today so it's looking like I'll be spending time indoors this weekend. I've got plenty to do around the house and grow room anyway.
I'm hoping to get pics and get a jungle update done in the next day or two. Stay tuned!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats great to hear that eggo is doing well
as much as i miss having a dog it sounds like you know what i mean about enjoying the freedom for now
i bet you could work on some simple commands indoors to get a head start, but the real test is when you go outside and there are a lot of distractions
i heard something about the midwest getting hit with snow; it seems like the places that arent having snow are suffering from flooding caused by all the snow melt
sounds like a great excuse to stay inside and enjoy some time around the house
hope your team continues to do well and you enjoy the season
i will have to keep my eye on the schedule and if i can maybe go and watch a game later this summer
it would be fun and maybe i could even catch a brewers game
hope everything in the garden is going well and it sounds like you havent been finding any more male flowers
how far from harvest are you?

hope you are wrapping up your week nicely and have a great weekend ahead of you

packerfan79

Veteran
ive heard about farmers markets where they have weed for sale before but have never been to one
just like the regular farmers market, im sure its kind of a gamble as far as the quality of the produce
/both potency and how it was grown
i heard that some of the vendors at them buy their produce from the whole sale packer just like the regular stores, but just say they grow it them self
its still cool how far things have come with being able to buy and sell cannabis and i would like to check out one of these markets one day, but it would be nice if there were some way to know the weed you are getting hasnt been sprayed with who knows what
watch your step around your cousins friend man, it sounds like she could be trouble
especially if she talks openly about getting down like that and gets all handsy like you said, you dont want to get messed up with someone like that
/nothing gets a wife more riled up that another woman
i wonder what the shed is being used for now man? i remember your stadium grow and it was a really solid set up

I don't know what happened to the shed. We pushed the shed into my cousin by marriage back yard. He lives behind the old house. He was talking about cutting it open to use it as a shelter for their horses. We had a falling out, since he doesn't pay his debts.

I am really surprised the farmers market is still open it's a freaking zoo. It's in a bad neighborhood, cars line the streets when its open. Tons of people. They have dozens of vendors. It's open 6 days a week. It's a trip.

I am going to avoid the handsy friend, we hooked up years ago. Before me and the wife met. I am not that guy. I am no desire to do shit on the side.

Latest posts

Latest posts