What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Little Greenhouse 2014

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Turns out the purple headed Leda Uno is a female :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

:peacock:

Wu Wei

Hey 420, great thread and huge greenhouse! The plants are looking great I will look forward to seeing them grow into big ladies.

Peace Brother :ying:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
That whit stuff is D.E. right? I have that in my g.h. and outs. but it has seem to wash away already. Looks great though

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Noonin NorCal- Yes that's the DE, I reapplied it after I watered... I'll be watering again on Monday, but I'm not sure if I'm going to add more yet. I want to see how things go for a week without it. Thank you :biggrin:

fenomeno_djo

Hello greenhouse grower :wave: I like how those beds look - very "profi" :d
I hope those bogglegums in the middle row will be males. Not that you will need that space. They grow veeery big if left untouched. I encountered 4 phenos last year, in my greenhouse grow. Absolutelly no problem with the smell. Hope this helps.
Good luck :lurk:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
fenomeno_djo- Great signature!!!

Shut the fuck up and pop some seeds.

Picture of garden. I just watered, 8/9ish days, the watering twice a month is coming soon! Woohoo lol 8^)

picture.php

Leda Uno Bed.

picture.php

KC33 Bed.

picture.php

Bogglegum Bed.

picture.php

Nor Cal Bed. (1 died, 11 remaining)

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
This is a BIG ass Leda Uno male (I hope). It is the biggest plant in the greenhouse. Looks promising for future breeding!!! 8^)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With the seed pack for size.

picture.php

picture.php

Wu Wei

Hey 420, they are looking amazing and have grown loads since the last photos! This thread is going to be fun to watch... It will be a little forest in there soon, happy days.

Good luck with the males you are after I am sure you will have some!

Peace Brother :ying:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks awesome, i don't understand i have buddies also that starve there plants. i have always tried to hit mine up every other day or 3 days at the most. But i live on the property, is that the reason of watering once a week or a lack of water?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I wish I could help more...

I wish I could help more...

Looks awesome, i don't understand i have buddies also that starve there plants. i have always tried to hit mine up every other day or 3 days at the most. But i live on the property, is that the reason of watering once a week or a lack of water?

I live on the property and tend to my plants everyday. I am not starving these plants in any way. If I watered daily these plants would die. I do understand your confusion and do not clearly know how to say what I have learned about dirt. I am good at playing in it but bad at teaching others about it, when I try, their plants die :(

http://water.usgs.gov/edu/watercycleevapotranspiration.html

http://geochange.er.usgs.gov/sw/changes/natural/et/

I live in a desert and need to learn to conserve water :ying:

:tiphat:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
To add another link:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83417

I have been interested in learning how drought resistant cannabis can be for a long time.

I water my 1gal indoor veg once every 5 days (18/6 400MH)

I water the 5gal outdoor plants once every 5-7 days

And I try to water once every 10-14 days in the greenhouse.

Those and cuttings are all I work with. I do not flower indoors.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I just got tweedle dee and tweedle dum setup near the greenhouse, time to start really pushing these plants :ying: Updated plant pictures will be coming Monday :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Before I started watering I snapped a few pictures of what looks like its going to be a BIG Leda Uno Bitch!!!! :peacock:

With normal sized Bic Lighter for size

picture.php

Leaf (I trimmed the fans off today)

picture.php

Its showing its a female, and a bug I want to kill.

picture.php

A little over a month old from seed and it has a stem the size of a Bic lighter! Wow!!!

picture.php

I'll be back with pictures of everything later... This just stood out to me lol 8^)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Today was the first time I applied compost tea/manure tea.

I have been trimming off the fan leaves and topping them.

Garden shot

picture.php

Leda Uno Bad (two males were pulled)

picture.php

KC33 Bed

picture.php

Bogglegum Bed

picture.php

Nor Cal Bed

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Last watered on the 5th... I will be watering on the 19th... It has been getting really hot out :tumbleweed:

picture.php

picture.php

Interesting colors in the dirt.

picture.php

I didn't notice any mention of bamboo on the seed packet lol

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts