What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dr.Diddy

On a positive note, when you hit last page it actually goes to the last page instead of 11 pages ahead, that means no more "cannot find address" messages. thats sort of cool, I can't help but think people were getting "jealous" or "butt hurt" that Dr. Jays forum was really popping because of this thread. I mean excellent things are happening in SD and the world knows it! now, now they will have to search and try to find us hidden in this lil spot. It's all good, I just know I am not the only thinking that. either way, I enjoy what goes on here, and will always check in, I dont see that changing for many SD heads.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i just noticed that too^^^^i will hit doobie up and see if he can look at it....

Hey friends..I am happy to see this morning your thread working properly..I did not fix anything, not to say Skip may have..or as things go in cyberspace...maybe it fixed itself. Good luck here in your State forum..I hope this change works well for us all...DD

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Thanks DD.

I was just having a blast checking out your photo skills. Amazing work. Are you taking pics for the print mag? If not, you should be!

P

planty

Again bumping this thread hoping user " RandyCalifornia " happens to see this post before it gets eaten up..Where are ya at bro? I got the same betsy cut as you! Mango baby shit all day!

V

Voodoo

attention mods: multiple redirects are back, the forum links routinely cannot find last post after sorting through the redirects.

Heres a copy of what Im seeing, notice current last page is: /showthread.php?t=78005&page=361

international-cannagraphic-fail.jpg

I lovingly titled it "international-cannagraphic-fail.jpg," it should do very well in google searches. ;)

If this is what I can expect in the california forum, Ill be the first to encourage the beginning of a new SD's finest thread.

Jalisco Kid

There is too much history and work to start a new thread. I wish we had our own search engine for it though, takes far to long to find something in this thread. JK

J

JeffSpicoli

hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Beautiful weather we have been having.
I wont be posting on here anymore...

Just wanted to check in one last time.

Stay safe everyone!

Mitochondrion

Hey whats going on all? Hope everyone is well. Things have been busy at Ikabis farms. Just wanted to take a sec and share some pics I took while cutting this weekend. Feel free to click on them to zoom in :D

First Up Blue Dream Haze-

Here is some Purple X OG KUsh

This is a keeper IMHO. :tiphat:

Stay green and non-mean SD Payce!

yibidy

dang mito, that looks sweet, like it would knock my d in the dirt.

come on guys, for me the thread has always been like this except for like a couple days a few days ago i clicked the last page and it actually went there. just put it in your book marks and update your bookmark like every time you come here then the next time you wanna go to ic just click your favorites and it will take you to where you last where, then you read to the most recent posts and go on with your icmag business, i dunno thats my answer to the problem, definetly better than starting a new thread but i wish this was still in dr jays medical cuz most of us are medical patients but oh well.