in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelica

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2012, 02:38 AM #31
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Thanks for the info dubi. You're right about the branching, I spent a good amount of time in veg bending / breaking / beating the wire-thin branches of this cross for additional thickness.

Light intensity probably won't be an issue. Thai pheno is under 3w LEDs (2500+umol), Zamal pheno is under my CFL array (1300umol) Hopefully the LEDs will lightbleach the thai leaning pheno..

The zamal pheno is 2 days into 11/13 and is adding about an inch a day. Whole plant, under the tomato cage scrog...

Heres a shot of the zamal pheno preflowers, again day 2 of flower.

Here's the thai pheno under the leds... Gonna need a bigger boat...

More photos in a month or so.
Terpene is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:10 PM #32
Guest 88950

very nice bro

got my Zamadelica freebies and will pop them soon. cant wait to see what i got.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:56 PM #33
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to behold
Looking fantastic Terpene. Good show!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:42 PM #34
bogus

bogus is on a distinguished road
Hello again Terpene!!
What a nice job and clean plant you got!! as duby says they seems very healthy
does the mangue-carot olor is very pugnent or just a fragancy you'd say?
does all fenos got it?
thanks for sharing
b.
bogus is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 12:22 AM #35
Terpene

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
The zamal looking pheno is pretty damn fragrant, smells like sweet mango carrots. I wouldn't say it reeks of it where it could be a smell concern - but frankly, I want it as a home air freshener... a very "kern's nectar" type of smell.

The thai pheno hasn't started throwing pistils yet, but it's rubbed stems smell more "thai" - somewhat darker, astringent but still carrot mango there in the background.
Terpene is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2012, 06:46 PM #36
Terpene

Zamal just starting to take shape..

Terpene is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:19 PM #37
Mickeyspliff

Mickeyspliff will become famous soon enoughMickeyspliff will become famous soon enough
Good to hear of the nice fragrance Terpene. It will be interesting to hear how the smell changes as they progress. Have you been tempted to pull off some of preflowers as they mature for an early smoke test? I know I would. I'm really looking forward to a first smoke report on this cross.
Mickeyspliff is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2012, 08:08 PM #38
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to behold
What are you growing these under? I see LED's. What type? Also, any other lighting?

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 AM #39
Terpene

Mickey - I'm not too worried, I run perpetual and tend to be paranoid from early pulled plants, so Ill be letting them run till they amber over. Heh, especially after Dubi said its "terroriffic" - probably 16-20 weeks.

UHN - I was CFL, but I actually JUST switched to led in flower. Currently a single 240w 3w chipset hangs over my 3x3. Ill be adding another here pretty soon, though the solo LED is doing a decent job of lighting my 3 plant flower setup. In the interim, the light fades toward the edges - nothing some rotation won't fix.

The thai pheno is at a friends house with basically the same 4 plant area setup. Hes running (2) 500w 3 w chipsets! The thai is *HUGE* - it's just about to start tossing pistils, when it looks legit, I'll put a shot or two up. The 500s are BRIGHT. I like to say his closet is the purple sun..

You want some serious LED power? Google Gotham Hydro and you only want the 3w chipsets, they run circles around 2 and 1 watt chip models.
Terpene is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:37 AM #40
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Thanks for the advice, m8!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"