What's new

2013 Marijuana Grow Show

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
The Aardvarks MMJ 2013 Grow Show

I wanted to get my new grow journal or grow diary ( depends on what you call it I guess LOL ) UP and hope that everyone who liked my grow show in 2012 will follow along for everything that I have planned for 2013.

I thought this was a really cool picture details below pic...
attachment.php

here are some of the latest girls I just chopped above ( these are some lady berry kush, kushy haze and aardvarks mix I believe ) but it shows the "jedi kush and jackpot royale girls under flower light #4 as well as the last to go under flower light #5 in the background as well.

For those who are new to my grow shows I will catch everyone up.

I am currently growing the following strains

Jackpot Royale
Jedi Kush
Lady Berry Kush
Kushy Haze
Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL
Old Time Moonshine
Cheesedog
White Rhino
Aardvarks Mix

I am currently growing the above strains under LED GROW LIGHTS in veg as well as flower.

My soil mix for the girls currently in flower is a Pro Mix HP and some perlite. The girls that are about to go into flower however will be growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed with perlite.

Here is another shot of the girls I want to get over a pound with currently growing under led flower light #4
attachment.php

I have been testing multiple soil and coco mixes under the LEDs and so far I am liking the soil less mixes compared to the coco mixes as a grower. It is easier to work with and the plants seem to be happier in the mix. I think with an automated watering system coco would do great BUT I love the hand water method and want to stick with it. I think it keeps you up to date with the plants which to me ( as a grower ) is always a good thing.

A closer shot of the girls
attachment.php

Here is a shot of the Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL and others in veg before the transplant pics ( being posted today/tomorrow )
attachment.php

Attachments

• theaardvarkbackground.jpg
    theaardvarkbackground.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 68

2tone2g

Wow man, thats some serious looking stuff. which led units are you usings, sorry for not searching and figuring it out, maybe you havent updated?

keep up the good work

medmaker420

Veteran
Had to get some pics in here

attachment.php

and this one

attachment.php

love this one

attachment.php

also this

attachment.php

why not this one

attachment.php

Wow man, thats some serious looking stuff. which led units are you usings, sorry for not searching and figuring it out, maybe you havent updated?

keep up the good work

I have all this data in the 2012 grow show here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244897

I am running growblu.com led grow lights

I have 12 different panels right now of all different sizes, wattages and spectrum choices.

There is alot to upload and update in this thread including videos from all the new 2013 stuff so check back for updates.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
some pic updates
attachment.php

and this girl

attachment.php

and this lil lady

attachment.php

NASA grade grow op for sure!

Just wait for the 2013 changes to start getting implemented :biggrin:

I have a ton of different things to play around with this year including vertical and using light movers so I am excited for what tomorrow may bring :woohoo:

Attachments

• split stem
    split stem
    54.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Zumie

Newer LEDs flower as well as HID? seemed like the lder stuff led to some streching a bit, seems pretty solid in your setup

medmaker420

Veteran
LED GROW LIGHTS

LED GROW LIGHTS

GENERAL UPDATES:

attachment.php

I am going to be running 4 led grow light panels in a 4x8 tent. I am going to be putting 8 to 12 plants under each panel.

There are a couple more led grow light panels that I will be switching out as they are the newer growblu.com panels and not the "tester" panels and am excited to see how they compare PLUS what sort of grams per watt I can get growing towards in 2013.

I don't think I will be using my quantums in 2013 which is a huge statement for myself to make because I LOVE my quantums damn it :huggg:

looking good medmaker! this is gonna be a dope ass log most def.

Count me in for the ride
SUBBED

-NE_G978-

glad to have you and yes I am going to make this my best grow show because I have a great feeling about 2013.

:lurk:

looking great !!!:tiphat:

thank you for the kind words brother

:good:Save me a set! Im in for the ride.

a seat will always be here for you brotha man

Been waiting, super subbed.

I had alot to finalize and then resetup to get 2013 going and glad I got it up and now moving forward with the show.

Newer LEDs flower as well as HID? seemed like the lder stuff led to some streching a bit, seems pretty solid in your setup

Stretch comes from seed grown strains versus clones as far as veg goes as far as I notice. Anything from seed versus clone has extended nodes.

I haven't grown with older leds so I can't compare but the density of the led grown buds compared to my hps is on par. I however see alot of improvements that I can make as a grower including locating and cloning the hell out of some "keeper females" of mine and see what sort of per panel yields I can pull.

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
MARIJUANA GROW SHOW 2013 - LED HARVEST Lady Berry Kush Field Marshall Seeds Kushy Haz

MARIJUANA GROW SHOW 2013 - LED HARVEST Lady Berry Kush Field Marshall Seeds Kushy Haz

Some shots from this morning ( around 2am )
these are the lady berry kush, kushy haze and aardvarks mix and I think one jackpot royale that finished. I have plenty more LBK and KH in veg and they will be going into flower a.s.a.p. because this stuff is STONEY ( had to try some tester nugs )
attachment.php

and

attachment.php

and then

attachment.php

then this one
attachment.php

and this
attachment.php

I am not sure what these girls pulled yield wise each but the tops are damn dense and the bottom fluff isn't too bad BUT I should have trimmed that off. I tend to leave a bit too much larf on the bottom for "tester smoke" in case I run low on meds during the middle of cycles... old habits die hard I suppose lol.

Either way, I am focusing on 2 ounces out of 2 gallons of soil mix. Whichever strains can get me there are the ones that will be ran in 2013!

looking forward to this after seeing the 2012 thread. im sure youre gonna kill it.

glad to have you and I too hope to destroy my 2012 results and stoked to get my keepers mostly ironed out for 2013

Sittin back to enjoy the ride.

there is plenty of room and happy to have you along for the ride.

Attachments

• SANY0001
    SANY0001
    73.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 67

medmaker420

Veteran
Really nice man! Amzing buds :D

How many Watt have the led panel?

Bless

I am going to be running 4 of these panels and they are pulling between 300 and 400 watts each.

How do you think your yield will compare to two 1000 HPS in the same 4x8 ?

That all depends on a growers current yields under hps. Many try and claim 1gpw while growing under hps and MOST can't actually hit it with that type of lighting. Now SOME can and I have at times BUT for the most part one gram per watt isn't as achievable as many want you to believe it is.

Now strain selection will always come into play obviously so there are some environmental and grower choices that can make getting 2 pounds per 1k more than doable.

I know some are trying for 3 elbows per 1k ( not sure who has hit it though but odds are vert has something to do with it ).

As far as what I am trying to achieve, I am not really trying to compete against hps or my previous efforts with hps but rather trying to dial in these panels.

I am shooting for a pound per panel. So 16 ounces from less than 400 RUNNING watts. That would be 2 ounces from 8 plants per panel to hit that goal.

That is what I am shooting for in 2013

make it or break it, its going to be a blast shooting for the stars!